Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was late last night scrambling for a spot to display it without the woman noticing..... so I repurposed the case from my Enterprise for now until I get some cases done.
jokers1.jpg

Finally able to also take out my BR Joker.. just hoping my wife will believe this is all from the same single kit lol
partsf.jpg

oh at the end of the day had a small pile of human-ish carnage .. just looked funny

BTW THIS THING IS FREAKISH AWESOME!!!!!!!
Best thing is when I was telling the woman how I was thinking of changing the eyes on her to freak her out she hit me, threaten me and told me not to toy with her like that :rotfl yeah but she was impressed to say the least.... One of these nights when she falls asleep first I shall pose Joker on her night table :rotfl

Last edited:
I got an e-mail from Leo / Goodshipped saying he expected to have Joker bulk batch the 3rd - 4th week of November. :monkey2 I cannot wait anymore ahhhh! :google

I still havent gotten any notice from Toys2. I messaged Eric twice on the site and have yet to get a reply. Wonder whats up.:confused:

It's possible they got a small ammount in, last projection was maybe another week or two for them to get any Jokers, if they've only got a small ammount of their order so far, not every order will ship right now.

I still havent gotten any notice from Toys2. I messaged Eric twice on the site and have yet to get a reply. Wonder whats up.:confused:

As I said earlier he was pretty hectic trying to allocate the orders and opening and packing stuff yesterday. I am sure he was bombarded by emails the moment ppl here got wind that he started sending out notices.... He was surprised how I found out so quickly about this :D

Thing too, depending on what else was in the shipment, with bigger boxes, I'm sure he gets less Jokers at a time than traditional MMS figures.

It's possible they got a small ammount in, last projection was maybe another week or two for them to get any Jokers, if they've only got a small ammount of their order so far, not every order will ship right now.

Mine has been charged by Toys2 so I expect to be getting a 'shipped' email shortly.

Love the warmth in your photos, neo.

Your lenses give that film look to some degree and they also remind me of that Tommy guy who takes photos like these for Hot Toys. It also takes away any toy scale look away from the figures. Giving a huge sense of realism.

I paid for mine when I first ordered it. Thats why I thought I would be in the first shipment.

Doesn't so much matter when you pay as when you placed your order, if you paid up front doens't matter so much if you order was a week after it went up and 50 other people ordered before you. I believe they ship in order or orders placed.

An another one :)

tumbler.jpg

Tell me what you think ^^

That's awesome! Makes me want a Tumbler even more! But I can't afford to spend the money, nor have space.

On a brighter note, my UPS Quantum email arrived. Next Thursday, DX is finally mine!

joker2.jpg

One from me
40mm equivalent fast F1.7 lens, no special lighting, man I need some lighting

Back