Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have trouble getting the flys done up on the Cop trousers/pants?

Finally got around to putting my Cop Joker together, but before I did, I decided to make myself a temporary Arkham Inmate version:
SDC10541.jpg

SDC10537.jpg

That's exactly the custom I'm going to make! You got there before me!:D

Alright, can't be bothered going back through the pages sorry, whats the story with this one coming from Toys2? Anyone get theirs?

Mine leaves hong kong today! Got pretty lucky with customs as my T-600 only left 2 days ago and was ordered over a week before. Not that I care, as long as they get here I'm happy! Actually ecstatic at this point!

Argghh, still gotta wait till th mid of november!

I actually changed my order cos I cant stand waiting, and, as I've said before, this fig is important to me as its my first buy in about 4 years. My wallet is less impressed though...

Early November release, 1-2 weeks still.

Thanks. It seems like an unusually long time for Toys2 after initial in-hand pics start appearing. Okeydokey, I only asked because I'd tuned out of this thread and suddenly wondered had everyone else gotten theirs and I'd been forgotten about.

Thanks. It seems like an unusually long time for Toys2 after initial in-hand pics start appearing. Okeydokey, I only asked because I'd tuned out of this thread and suddenly wondered had everyone else gotten theirs and I'd been forgotten about.

:sick nae we are all still waiting :p Another TWO :horror weeks still!!! I am telling you time is not moving waiting for this.....

Well, it seems like HT pushed to get the very first wave out ASAP for the hype of the first DX figure and all, putting it further ahead of the larger second wave more than usual. Most of the time the delay is lesser. If anything, it just means more time and care taken on ours than this first wave, could pay off, who knows.

I still have a pre-order at Toys2. Can't cancel it, don't want to be charged the fee. Guess I'll just keep it boxed for a while. :lol

I do wonder if the successive waves post-initial release will have slight alterations or changes. Remember that rumor about how the TDK New Suit Batman was slimmed down for it's 2nd wave onward (or something like that)? That was a hoot.

Well, it seems like HT pushed to get the very first wave out ASAP for the hype of the first DX figure and all, putting it further ahead of the larger second wave more than usual. Most of the time the delay is lesser. If anything, it just means more time and care taken on ours than this first wave, could pay off, who knows.

If the later ones are improved I'll kill myself, then all of you. In that order.

:D:D

If the later ones are improved I'll kill myself, then all of you. In that order.

:D:D

If there's anything better in them, it would be small paint app touches or less incidents of PERS controls seeming stuck.

Clothes are going to be the same, same fabrics and all, but paints apps or addition of the PERS could have been rushed to get the first wave out, maybe not, but it's possible.

If there's anything better in them, it would be small paint app touches or less incidents of PERS controls seeming stuck.

Clothes are going to be the same, same fabrics and all, but paints apps or addition of the PERS could have been rushed to get the first wave out, maybe not, but it's possible.

SSSHHHHHH!!!!!!

Still anxiously awaiting the DX Joker, but I had the same idea as others and bought a cop head.

arkham1.jpg

arkham2.jpg

I still have a pre-order at Toys2. Can't cancel it, don't want to be charged the fee. Guess I'll just keep it boxed for a while. :lol

I do wonder if the successive waves post-initial release will have slight alterations or changes. Remember that rumor about how the TDK New Suit Batman was slimmed down for it's 2nd wave onward (or something like that)? That was a hoot.

Preordered mine at Toys2 also, hopefully it's soon, but then I got a new credit card and I was going to update and they haven't replied yet. Wonder what will happen if they try to charge.

Back