Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's USPS, it's probably already out of Customs, but their tracking is terrible so most likely it will keep saying that until it's delivered. Mine took about 5 business days to come from Hong Kong via USPS Priority Mail International. I'd say it should take maybe a day to pass through customs, but again, USPS' tracking sucks and you probably won't see any updates before it's delivered.

looks great man
all these pix are driving me crazy getting mine sometime around December 7 ......i gotta stop logging on so much

Guys quick question......i ordered the DX joker off someone from Hong Kong on ebay last week....it was shipped out...received in ISC New YORK USPS on Monday. I guess this is where all international shipments go...it was there for 2 days and now it says that is is going through customs...is this normal...anyone of you guys had this experience? how long does it usually take.

Thanks

I believe mine's took about 3 days before it went out usps

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

for all of you who have this now just wondering what is te accessorry in the box that is above the jokers hand gun (bellow the hat) and the one under the rifle (by the hands) thanks

ok so it took it another 3 days once it said going through customs?

I believe once it passed through custom it was actually 1 extra day. But I'm here close to where it was at so it did not take much longer to reach me.

Last edited:
oh that should be hard and one last thing sorry, but whats that thing right bellow the cops rifle by the hands

hmmmmm how long did it say it was in customs? just curious....im so anxious to get him its not even funnny!!!!

Back