Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow already? HOLY HELL

But two small things i "kinda" don't like: the lips look a little strange (different than the br joker) and the eyes with the pers tech seem to have lost the detail of the painted eyes. But, BRING ON THE AUCTIONS :D

:horrorOMG! Finally! the wait is almost over. Loved PERS demostration, and police officer's head is really well painted.

Tomorrow already? HOLY HELL

But two small things i "kinda" don't like: the lips look a little strange (different than the br joker) and the eyes with the pers tech seem to have lost the detail of the painted eyes. But, BRING ON THE AUCTIONS :D

I think the eyes look a bit darker because of a bad lighting.

it seems we're not gonna get purple coat :(
7433_144881507343_58690437343_3090053_6605713_n.jpg

i still hope we get purple coat though, who knows, they might surprise us

Thats the same figure from page 1. We already know the tie has been changed so I wouldn't count out purple coat yet :naughty

So happy to wake up today, checked my emails and there was the HT newsletter.The DX Joker really is a beautiful piece of sculpting and painting with both heads :D

Got a question for some people; what are the chances of scoring a DX Joker from toys2 at this point? Only because their page says preorders are sold out but I've dealt with them before in trying to find other things when out of stock on the webpage supposedly, but when I called in turns out they were able to fill my order afterall and it's happened twice before.

Or should I just try eBay at this point and go for to one of my usual sellers or a U.S. seller?

I think whether with toys2 or an eBay seller it's still gonna take up to 2 weeks to get the package to my house...

Just watched the video. Even more excited than I was before. It's really cool to actually see P.E.R.S. in action. I like that the break in the hair isn't at the hairline but on the back of the head instead.

Madness madness. PERS is the shiet. Anyone else think that the wording in the newsletter 2-in-1 Joker Collectible could mean a second TT???

im forking over the 200 bucks and getting this on ebay asap. i dont even want to. i HAVE to.

problem is no pics of the suit....methinks nothings going to be changed aside from the tie :( but who knows maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

I don't think so, Geil. The Clark Kent Superman figure was labeled a 2-in-1 as well and it only came with one true-type.

The pers video was great. Kind of creepy though! I might just have to switch over to the HK shipments instead of DCD.

And he is for sure NOT coming with a second body. They stated that back in the begining. The new narrow TT was meant to be purchased if you want to display both at the same time. Its just like the Thriller Michael Jackson. Why would they only be releasing a slim AA body and not any others? Its because the body is meant to be purchased so you can have both ouftits on display for only $30 more.

The pers video was great. Kind of creepy though! I might just have to switch over to the HK shipments instead of DCD.

How'd you switch over to HK shipments? Is it on the HT english site? Cause I've only ever ordered anything from eBay and toys2.

And he is for sure NOT coming with a second body. They stated that back in the begining. The new narrow TT was meant to be purchased if you want to display both at the same time. Its just like the Thriller Michael Jackson. Why would they only be releasing a slim AA body and not any others? Its because the body is meant to be purchased so you can have both ouftits on display for only $30 more.

Hehe that video was creepy .......... i'm gonna have to mess with my wife when it arrives. :lol

Hehe that video was creepy .......... i'm gonna have to mess with my wife when it arrives. :lol

Especially seeing that it can be done so easily without popping the head :rotfl
I just gotto make a safe room for my figures to run to when she realizes the prank and goes after all my beloved figures with the sledgehammer

Are you saying no on the purple because of the color in the picture? If so, that's an older shot just photoshopped against their background, and there's blue tinting in the Toy Hunters shot.

MMSDXJoker3.jpg

If he's out tomorrow HK, 2-4 weeks before Toys2, he's almost upon us :rock

Ha-ha Ha-ha He-he Ha-ha

Back