Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially seeing that it can be done so easily without popping the head :rotfl
I just gotto make a safe room for my figures to run to when she realizes the prank and goes after all my beloved figures with the sledgehammer

Hmmmmmmm yeah women can be quite revengeful so I must have a "safe" plan too. :lol My wife loved Ledger in TDK so I think i'll be safe :D

Man am I ever PUMPED to get this gem!!!!! :banana

Looks like crap.

Why so serious? :monkey5:confused: :p

LOL seriously though, i can't understand why people are saying it looks crap, it looks amazing i reckon! That new shot of the headsculpt really shows off the Heath look, can't wait to get it in hand! WOOHOO, it's nearly here people :D
Btw, i can't believe how big a piece comes out of the back of the head. It's bloody huge!

Last edited:
Why so serious? :monkey5:confused: :p

LOL seriously though, i can't understand why people are saying it looks crap, it looks amazing i reckon! That new shot of the headsculpt really shows off the Heath look, can't wait to get it in hand! WOOHOO, it's nearly here people :D
Btw, i can't believe how big a piece comes out of the back of the head. It's bloody huge!

Really? Folks are bad mouthing it? I think it looks awesome. :confused:

It's after midnight in Hong Kong. Come on and open up the doors, ToyHunters!!! I'm ready to see those in-hand pics!!

Back