Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, would that nimrod be someone that most would simply ignore? If you get my meaning.

Agreed. But sometimes it feels so good to just come out and state the truth about somebody...

:D

By the way, which true-type do I need if I want to display the Joker police officer? I'm not sure about this one...

I'm wondering if the Cop outfit will look decent on a standard TT? Looks to be pleanty of room in the jacket and it could create more of a boxy look that one would expect from police dress attire.... Of course I'm only saying this because I have three standard TTs sitting around and only one narrow, which I've been wanting to use for other projects. :D

I am curious as to how the production outfits came out. Lets face it the production outfits have not been the best on the Dark Knight line as shown in the prototype pics. Just look at harvey dent/two face or V1 Joker. But I must say I am not a fan of the terminator line but they did a great job on the marcus production outfit. So I guess we will see in the next 12 hours.

wow this thread suddenly is exploding of activity that the notifications are not even going out anymore lol
Yeah on those first in-hand pictures.....

I am curious as to how the production outfits came out. Lets face it the production outfits have not been the best on the Dark Knight line as shown in the prototype pics. Just look at harvey dent/two face or V1 Joker. But I must say I am not a fan of the terminator line but they did a great job on the marcus production outfit. So I guess we will see in the next 12 hours.

Yep eagerly awaiting :D Just grabbed myself a narrow trutype on ebay, the ball is in motion, bring it on goodshipped :) :gun

Great... Just ran out of money yesterday so MMS DX Joker has to wait for 4 weeks... Hopefully he wont be sold out than... :banghead

you will be fine. I dont care how "LIMITED" they say these are you will not have a hard time. There was supposed to be a limited number of tumblers made which I am sure there was but you could still find one of them so these will be around im sure of it.

Damn it. In excitement I went over to my collection and just dropped my narrow true type body on the floor. The body that I'm planning on using for this Joker.

:banghead

Looks incredible. Just ordered thru Goodshipped via ebay. I have dealt with Leo before and have had nothing but good service. Looks like the T-600 will have to wait.

The demonstration video is unreal (and kinda creepy). Now let's see that outfit! I'm really hoping the jacket has the proper amount of weathering, looking at his coat the last time I watched TDK on Blu his coat was really discolored around his lapels(?) and his cuffs.

He break? Fixable?

No it's not broken and it isn't loose either. I'm still pissed though and being anal OCD doesn't help. It's like just the fact that it fell makes it "damaged" to me.

Damn it.

Ok, I need some clarification:

Does the DX Joker require a Hot Toys narrow-shoulder TrueType or a Hot Toys slim TrueType?

Because until a few days ago, I thought they were the same thing, but apparently they are different things! So which do I need for the DX Joker?

Back