Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the TrueType bodies come with stands.

So if you are buying the narrow shouldered TT in package, you'll be taken care of.

It just won't have the Bat logo or a name plate.

SDCC157.jpg

Not sure which figure is different to cause it, but I'm glad to see Batman and Joker are basically the same height, or Batman maybe a hair taller. I never liked that v1 was taller than both Batmans.

I don't think I'm THAT annoying. I try not to quote a bunch of pictures just to contribute a row of smiley faces, but I'm sure I have other means.

PS: that's a pretty obvious new name if you're back. You should quickly change it to something less obvious, something preferably Batman related. I didn't mean to hurt your monkey's feelings. You're a nice guy...Eddy.

hey-beetlejuice-doris-joker-funny-demotivational-poster-1231432214.jpg

That's the latest word: Sept/Oct.

Hopefully there will be significant changes. If not, that delay will suck because we were all expecting this figure to be released this month. Well.. at least I was. :lol

I was expecting it too.

The delay sucks, but my gut's telling me it's more to do with production on the PERS and other QC type things more than making changes to the figure.

I was expecting it too.

The delay sucks, but my gut's telling me it's more to do with production on the PERS and other QC type things more than making changes to the figure.

Yeah - don't want another John Connor incident

If the wait is gonna gurantee a better figure then I'll happily wait another month or so

thers allways a delay with the most anticipated thing, well atleast some of them.

I have a feeling PERS is probably a significant element in the delay of the figure, it's uncharted territory for HT, I'm sure some glitches may occurr along the way. As good as HT is, they can't know with certainty how things will work out in production, it's one thing to make a one time piece for the proto, but manufacturing the tech may not be possilbe how they first anticipate and compensations have to occur.

I'm sure the final product will be fine, but regardless of any corrections on the figure, I had a feeling because of the new PERS technology, this figure would see a delay.

I have a feeling PERS is probably a significant element in the delay of the figure, it's uncharted territory for HT, I'm sure some glitches may occurr along the way. As good as HT is, they can't know with certainty how things will work out in production, it's one thing to make a one time piece for the proto, but manufacturing the tech may not be possilbe how they first anticipate and compensations have to occur.

I'm sure the final product will be fine, but regardless of any corrections on the figure, I had a feeling because of the new PERS technology, this figure would see a delay.

Definately. PERS is the only thing that should be delaying this. The clothing isn't really anything new for them so PERS should be the only hold up. And being the first figure with it, there are bound to unforeseen production problems with it. But I'd rather have great figures later than OK figures now.

Definately. PERS is the only thing that should be delaying this. The clothing isn't really anything new for them so PERS should be the only hold up. And being the first figure with it, there are bound to unforeseen production problems with it. But I'd rather have great figures later than OK figures now.

Particularly with the PERS, I'd rather wait for the figure and have the system work right than get the figure on time and have the eyes break down a few months after owning him, essentially ruining the figure.

imagine the quality control issues with this figure!! hot toys can be slack at the best of times! (im dreading recieving a joker with one pers eye pointing south,the other north!

Well, good news, bad news from Toys2.

Bad news is the site's updated to September for release.

Good news is, it's just September, not September/October or October, so while a bit longer, not too much now.

Back