Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But now we will get an improved version and if thats the case I dont mind waiting. thats if they are making any improvements lol

Well, there are definite improvements seen at the recent conventions, however, I have to say if the figure has been delayed so much because of them, the delay wasn't really worth the wait to me.

The GCPD is corrected on the Cop Hat, which given the size the thing will be is a bit of a big whoop in my eyes, I don't think it would have stood out much in hand other than really close up photos. That, and Joker's tie has a more accurrate patterning and the shirt collar appears to wrap around the neck better, and somehow I don't imagine those slowing down production.

My guess is, any delays are just because of quality checking, paint apps, PERS, hopefully making sure the production fabric for Joker's coat is clearly purple.

My guess is, any delays are just because of quality checking, paint apps, PERS, hopefully making sure the production fabric for Joker's coat is clearly purple.

thats what im hoping for because I am more of a fan of billyB's new darker color better fitting joker shirt and his ties as well. I just hope we get a purple coat this time, hell even though I would want orange lining instead of the red I can live with the red I just do not want another coat that is difficult to distinguish what color it really is.

The Joker strikes in L.A. Apparently something doesn't agree with him. God bless America.

48456045.jpg

Lol, that's so bad, but we all know the Joker is for anarchism over all other government structures.

Not exactly. The Joker is an "agent of chaos". From the perspective of some, so is the President ... the economy is in chaos, the job market is in chaos, the healthcare plan would bring chaos, and international relations haven't become any less chaotic.

Depending on which perspective on his policies you adopt, it seems to be a fair analogy.

SnakeDoc

AHHH! Gotta stop looking at the official photos. Makes the wait hurt even worse.

But, one more for good measure. The figure better come in a swanky box, and I mean Godfather level of class.

MMSDXJoker1.jpg

As much as I enjoy the pictures of the figures, the unknowns are even more tempting, what'll the box be like, how will the LEDs on the display base work out.

I wonder if they might use like a carboard body to lay the clothes not on the figure inside on with the appropriate head packed in place and all almost making it look like a 2 pack.

I'm still curious if they'll pack in a normal stand too. Either blank (like the ones that come with TT figures) or even a normal TDK stand with a "Cop Joker" nameplate.

I think they'll go the Superman Returns 2in1 route as far as packaging goes. Of course, the box would be a bit larger to accommodate the greater amount of accessories.

The Godfather got an regular display stand, so one could hope they'll do the same for joker.

DSCN2057.JPG

I have a feeling the Joker's going to be a lone display stand, the DX contents will be geared towards the set by itself, which means you can only have one figure or the other at a time which means only needing one stand, there won't be consideration for people getting a spare body and making 2 figures out of the set and needing a display base for the second.

Godfather has a stand incase people don't want to sit him in the chair. If Joker had a chair there'd be a stand too, but since there is a stand, my guess is just the one.

I have a feeling the Joker's going to be a lone display stand, the DX contents will be geared towards the set by itself, which means you can only have one figure or the other at a time which means only needing one stand, there won't be consideration for people getting a spare body and making 2 figures out of the set and needing a display base for the second.

Godfather has a stand incase people don't want to sit him in the chair. If Joker had a chair there'd be a stand too, but since there is a stand, my guess is just the one.

Still, it's good to hope.

SDCC157.jpg

Back