Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think people would know by now...
Not even Michael Crawford knew for sure... see his review

HT Official Description From pg 1

Hot Toys is proud to announce our brand new product line – MMS DX (Movie Masterpiece Deluxe), featuring a newly developed technique on the eyes of our collectible - Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) with Colored Translucent Iris. The debut of the line is THE JOKER from the Dark Knight movie:

l Hot Toys True Type figure with over 35 points of articulation

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically it's not a complete DX, but I figure why bump yet another TDK thread. Anyway, here's my Joker:

DSC09652.jpg

looks good, mando! i agree about the collars...can't get mine to lay flat yet.

couple of mine out of the box...

089.jpg

097.jpg

I might not be a Momma or a Poppa, but I love me some....."MONDAY MONDAY, LA LA LA"! :joy yup, you guessed it. Mine arrives on Monday. :banana

Mine were like that when i got them, when i took all the clothes off to put them onto a regular TT, and put them all back on properly, they are fine now. Just have to futz around the tie especially, it kind of rides up being elasticed, and puts them out of shape

Finally had some time to crack these open and get the Cop on a body. A very welcome addition to the line. I was really impressed with the way the eyes worked. Here are some of my shots.

j10.jpg

j12.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

j5.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

j8.jpg

Mine just arrived. WOO HOO!!! :wacky

I love him so far. No issues with paint, and his eyes work great, no sticking issues.

I'm taking him out to the photo booth for some pictures now.

GREAT pics GGC, your makeup, lips especially look really cool. I swear, mine doesn't look as good as it could lol. Perhaps because i dont have him on the purple suit but rather the BR outfit, and i'm losing a bit of context to it, but the HS/paint doesnt WOW me

Back