Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, just got mine today from play.com here in the UK. any tips for getting the pins on his jacket? ie how?!

Have you looked at the directions in the booklet under the stand? If you have larger fingers like I do, you'll probably have to use tweezers like they suggest, but it has instructions on how to put them in. I haven't done mine yet, but will over the weekend.

Ah found it, it was well hidden, thanks. I've so far got the BR Joker, Original Joker, Dent and TDK Batman but this tops them all for me. Roll on the DX TDK Batman. HT nailed the Joker on this one. Even the Police sculpt is decent. :joy

There have been plenty of pictures posted in this thread, but I had to snap some of this awesome figure. I'm giddy to have him, and am totally satisfied with my purchase.

dxjoker2.jpg

dxjoker3.jpg

dxjoker4.jpg

dxjoker5.jpg

dxjoker6.jpg

dxjoker7.jpg

dxjoker8.jpg

dxjoker9.jpg

dxjoker10.jpg

after seeing this joker, i hope that hot toys does more DX figures. I'm passing on bats because he looks too similar to the TDK one i have.

I received mine today and I must say that it is incredible. The things that Hot Toys has achieved is just amazing. In my book this is the best 1/6 scale company out there. I wish my star wars figures looked this good.

Well I just figured out how to get his eyes to move.
I thought you spun the lever,like a watch, but I moved it like a joystick and it works.
Very cool figure,glad I found it on the shelves when I did.
Pictures coming soon.
:chew

I received mine today and I must say that it is incredible. The things that Hot Toys has achieved is just amazing. In my book this is the best 1/6 scale company out there. I wish my star wars figures looked this good.

My thoughts exactly. I am a HUGE SW fan and have every SS SW figure made, but I must say this figure blows them out of the water. I received mine today too and I can't stop posing him! And those eyes! Fantastic technology that really brings him to life. I absolutely can't wait for my DX Batman to arrive and I can't wait for more Hot Toys DX figures. They are so worth the price.

I do have a question though and I'm sure the answer is already somewhere in this thread, but I' too exhausted to try to find it. Can someone tell me how to attach the badge to the Police Version coat? I figured out the safety pins & grenades on the Joker version with no problems, but can't figure out the badge.

I really can't wait for Christmas. I am positive my old man got me this for Christmas. Despite my age I am still looking in every nook and cranny of my house to see if he has hid it somewhere :monkey3

Still no luck yet :violin

Maybe it's at his work, that sneaky luchadore....... :toilet_cl

My thoughts exactly. I am a HUGE SW fan and have every SS SW figure made, but I must say this figure blows them out of the water. I received mine today too and I can't stop posing him! And those eyes! Fantastic technology that really brings him to life. I absolutely can't wait for my DX Batman to arrive and I can't wait for more Hot Toys DX figures. They are so worth the price.

I do have a question though and I'm sure the answer is already somewhere in this thread, but I' too exhausted to try to find it. Can someone tell me how to attach the badge to the Police Version coat? I figured out the safety pins & grenades on the Joker version with no problems, but can't figure out the badge.
Comes actually with instructions which is under the base of the stand. The badge needs to be pushed through the black strap over the cheat pocket. The strap is open but it's such a tight spec that you have to squeeze the badge in slowly rocking it through slowly

Comes actually with instructions which is under the base of the stand. The badge needs to be pushed through the black strap over the cheat pocket. The strap is open but it's such a tight spec that you have to squeeze the badge in slowly rocking it through slowly

Thanks for the info. I thought that was how it worked, but haven't been able to get it to go through the opening . I've tried inserting it from the bottom up using the narrower part of the badge, but haven't had any luck yet. Just making sure I was doing it right because I don't want to rip or fray the strap. I did find the instruction sheet that's why the pins/grenades weren't a problem, but didn't see the badge mentioned in it. Just making sure I wasn't missing something.

mine came in yesterday and all i can say is wow
its like having a real life person to stand on display for you just in 1/6th scale

Back