Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And congrats to all who got this. I sat it out 'cause I have 2 Joker's already but great figure. I am waiting for Mr. Batman himself to come out though. :D

I'm feeling that right now, I've got a Joker figure that's everything I'd want in it, but at the moment only a so-so Batman to work with :lol

Now that I'm actually using PERS, I still feel the way I did before, there are certain characters where it has its uses, but it's not necessary for every figure and I hope they continue to use it when beneficial to the figure as they've done so far. I have a feeling I'll use it less on Batman.

Yeah I wanted to permanantly make Batman use the sonar head but with the way they look not lit up I think I'm just going to use it to take sweet pics. I plan on using the regular head.

I've always planned on using the standard head most, the Sonar is a nice inclusion for my photography work but unless it's on, and you can really only turn it on for a bit at time or eat through LOTS of batteries, it's weak for display. My main gains from DX Batman are the improved body proportions and head sculpt, which are 2 things that really bother me on the regular.

Missed posting this one earlier.

141.jpg

I actually like the idea of mulitple mouths on DX Batman more than PERS, Joker is eye expressive, Batman is mouth expressive. I'll like that I can use the angry for when I do action shots, and the baby mouth one for more emotional stuff, probably won't use the neutral one much.

:lol One thing I love about TDK is the Reese character, discussing Nolan's Batmans before it's release and the more realistic approach he takes, one thing people argued was how realistic that no one at WE would recognize their equipment in use by Batman, but the Reese character established that people will know and how that's resolved.

Just got this figure today, it's ridiculously legit! So awesome best joker ever! :rock:rock:rock

I don't think I'm gonna use the cop getup, probably end up selling it, I thought the package was really awesome as well.

As always awesome pics MaulFan

Looking at the PERS feature makes me think that this would work really well on a Hot Toys Terminator T-800 Arnie figure. Both the upturned look for the 'search mode' and the wide-eyed look when you point the eyes straight forward to represent 'target acquired! Kill!'

Fantastic photos, Sean, but I never imagined the Joker as the type to fit his wardrobe on a mannequin/dummy. He's not Batman, though I guess one could draw the parallels.

Nice shots Maul, i've been thinking of putting the DX head on the bank robber outfit for good, myself. Too many custom heads for the clown outfits

Great pics everyone.

Can someone post side by side pics of all Joker versions? Just curious about the differences.

Back