Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That random red splodge of paint on his left cheek and the red paint on his scarring on the other side of his face for example kind of looked iffy to me. But I see the exact same on other people's figures here so I now don't care. Not that I would have been sending the figure back but its nice to know I got what everyone else got.

It's also film accurrate, if you look at his makeup in the hospital, for some reason, there's gap in the left side of his face making that red dot, they really payed attention, it's too bad they didn't just wait and do that in the first place.

IMG_2630.jpg

Wow! That right there looks like a real life Heath Ledger, nice shot!

That's what the hobby's about though, having fun because it's something that means a lot to you, not just because it's the hyped thing. Joker isn't my super, pour lots into character, but I have those too so I can understand your efforts.

As it stands; yes, if I am just keeping two clown suit Jokers on display with the Cop, BR and Nurse ver. Although I am tempted to pick up another DX just to be safe. :D

It looks less better than BR Joker, but still pretty awesome. I'm getting my BR Joker's suit ironed, so it looks just like the prototype. Damn you Hot Toys for screwing us over....and over....and OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Just preordered Blade II and battle damaged ironman

It looks less better than BR Joker, but still pretty awesome. I'm getting my BR Joker's suit ironed, so it looks just like the prototype. Damn you Hot Toys for screwing us over....and over....and OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Just preordered Blade II and battle damaged ironman

:confused: WTF. So ........... damn you Hot Toys but heres some more money?

Man that pencil trick sculpt rocks. Way better expression than the BR head. Can't say much about Cop Joker. Luckily him being added into the DX 01 package didn't raise praise. All he seems to be is a neat bonus - but what can you expect from something that had less than 5 seconds of screen time?

Cool shots MF.

That's an oxymoron.

:)

I'm guessing you mean a garbage bag, that's what I call it, and yes, I cut a Joker sized piece and cut a flap for his head and a slit for his arm to come out.

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg

Back