Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_MG_6256.jpg

I love this pic. Looks exactly like Ledger.

I think those have been retouched around the eyes, has it not? Need to sharpen up the tie a bit.:monkey3

I havent really examined my cop joker just yet, but from the glimpse of it, I agree, he looks pretty awesome!

Those pants will stretch alright. Provided that he wears and move in those frequently. Jogging helps a lot as well :lol

Joker X slimane collab man :rock

Just tried putting those pins on, man those are a drag! I pity all youse that have big, fat fingers. Good luck in putting those on. Not to mention you gotta figure out which bombs on which slot, as the strings randomly lengthened.

Those pants will stretch alright. Provided that he wears and move in those frequently. Jogging helps a lot as well :lol

Joker X slimane collab man :rock

Just tried putting those pins on, man those are a drag! I pity all youse that have big, fat fingers. Good luck in putting those on. Not to mention you gotta figure out which bombs on which slot, as the strings randomly lengthened.

Loved your review and pics. Now you have the figure in hand, do you think the clown outfit would fit on a standard wide shoulder TT? I want to swap mine when it comes to hopefully broaden his shoulders and add to his hunch.

Just went back and compared the proto pics with the final product.

Seems like the chain isnt as long as the proto pics. And well, they sort of upgraded everything from the tie, shoes etc. Just one gripe, the pants.

The proto pants was cut like the normal v1 pants and are movie accurate, why did they make it tighter and skinnier though?! And the hem are much smaller and shorter that it no longer cover the top part of his shoes.

Bet the pants of the v1 is going to skyrocket:joy

:lol

Yeah, I don't think I like the DX pants myself. The pinstripes on the pants look too vivid and thick to me. I might switch out and buy an extra pair of v1 pants later on....of course I gotta order the DX Joker first.

Damn, I just had to cancel my order with studiosunny didn't I? =/

Anybody based in the UK recieved notification of their delivery from GOODSHIPPED yet?

I'm still waiting.....

SS

Hydeous your crazy buying all the new figs from ebay. But loving ya for it. :duff

Keep the reviews and pics coming. It provides those of us 'in waiting' something to review and discuss. :peace

Yeah Hydeous us nerds are gonna hassle you with attention until the next guy with good pics comes along. :lol So until then, get more creative, I want MORE! :D

Even though this is an amazng figure I'm (almost) content with my V1... however, if I could find just the DX coat and head at a reasonable price, I'd surely upgrade.

DX coat isn't wired guys. And unlike marcus' blue coat where the coat can stay in shape, this one just drapes down.

if you guys are getting the coat for the V1, at least get the shirt and tie. The look great. And of course, the PERS head is mind blowing in person. No pics can do justice for it.

Will take more pics tomorrow and post it up here guys! Many thanks :duff

I'm almost ok with Joker's coat draping, I think it looks nice and heavy on the figure and replicates that aspect of the film very well. Posability with a wire would have been nice but I'll settle for weight and staying in place, the v1 coat had so many things going wrong with it, definitely using the v1 pants for my bash.

Even though this is an amazng figure I'm (almost) content with my V1... however, if I could find just the DX coat and head at a reasonable price, I'd surely upgrade.

You're better off just buying the figure and parting out the rest for cash. I would assume (no exaggeration here) that the coat and sculpt alone will run you about $150. Just a guess but imo a realistic one.

Did I mention that the DX stand's light is rotateable? Can't wait to get some batteries and turn it on tomorrow :rock

Plenty of errands today, didn't have enough time to fully explore all the details that the guys at HT put into this.

Back