Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better to just wait, less expensive anyway. For those that "have to have it right now" look at it this way, a year from now everyone that's interested will have them. Getting them right away doesn't matter, owning and enjoying it eventually does.

Yeah, as much as I'd enjoy being part of the first wave to be getting him right now, I'm not going to spend the extra money, I'll just wait until the end of the month.

OMG I am getting weak, I am getting weak AGAIN
Just ban me till DX01, oh shiet that dun work cause I can still read just not post arghhhhhhhhh

Oh geeez this is going to be a tough month

Last edited:
Mine went Chinapost, as evidenced by the "CP" at the beginning of my tracking number. Shipped from HK via Chinapost. Hit customs this afternoon, should hopefully clear it and be on its way tomorrow.

Not sure what CP stands for, but my guess is the last alphabet of your tracking is HK? If its HK, then they are using Hong Kong post, if its CN, then its china post.

But yeah, registered is pretty fast as well. Hot Toys normally send their replacements via registered. Takes bout 10 business days.

I don't normally mind waiting out for a month or two, like the case with connor or mark BD here. But its DX we are talkin bout here, I don't mind shelling out $40 for the excitement of getting it sooner!

I'm stuck at the traffic :(

Thought I'd chime in and say clot_master is a terrific eBayer! My shipping was $38 registered. It left HK on the 29th, it'll be here tomorrow (2nd); 4 days! :rock

Oh, btw Hydeous, where the hell are these pics already? :tap

soupnazi.jpg

No Joker for you, come back, 1 year!

I would've just busted in there Terminator style; 'I want your clothes, your boots, and my goddamn DX Joker!'

With all the humidity and the sweat build up, you don't want his clothes nor his boots, trust me. :lol

Taking his own sweet time, the bastard :lol

These guys seriously need to step their game up :lecture

I know at my post, you're really not to go looking for your mail until like 10am because it takes awhile to distribute things, you being there, I'm guessing as soon as the doors open, probably is part of the delay.

I would've just busted in there Terminator style; 'I want your clothes, your boots, and my goddamn DX Joker!'

With all the humidity and the sweat build up, you don't want his clothes nor his boots, trust me. :lol

Taking his own sweet time, the bastard :lol

These guys seriously need to step their game up :lecture

Well if that doesn't work you proceed next to the "Police Station" technique.

INT. POST OFFICE - DAY

Hydeous walks up again to the counter where he is met with a busy teller, penciling work, not acknowledging Hydeous with eye contact. Hydeous, as cool as ^^^^ politely asks......

Hydeous:

I want my DX Joker.

I was told it is here.

Can I see it, please?

P.O. Rep:

You can't see it.

It's still way in the back.

Hydeous:

Where is it?

P.O. Rep:

(laconically)
Look. It's gonna be a while.

You wanna wait.

There's a bench.​

Hydeous steps back, scanning the booth, the electric door, the rooms beyond.

Hydeous:

I'll be back!​

After that you know what you have to do. :monkey3

Why should Hydeous have all the fun, if someone doesn't beat up his postman and dig out that DX Joker in 30 minutes, I blow up a hospital.

Back