Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INACCURATE, INACCURATE, INACCURATE!

Joker doesn't wear a belt in either suit! Interrogation Joker DOES NOT have a chain or DIFFERENT COLORED HANDS.

:banghead

Just kidding. That looks great. I'm planning on setting mine up the same way except it'll be,

- BR Joker (Slicked hair head and mask)
- BR Joker (with regular V2 Head)
- V1 Joker (with V2 head)
- MMS DX Joker
- MMS DX Cop Joker

and

- MMS DX Joker (V2 head, interrogation style)

Obsessive and overkill much? hehe

What about nurse Joker and then what about getting enough to pose them in every scene. You need a Joker posed for every scene. C'mon!

Buy 100 Jokers! No, 200! Heck, just buy until you got nothing left!

Obsessive and overkill much? hehe

What about nurse Joker and then what about getting enough to pose them in every scene. You need a Joker posed for every scene. C'mon!

Buy 100 Jokers! No, 200! Heck, just buy until you got nothing left!

No, no nurse Joker. The only way I'd do that is if they made a smiling head. ONLY WAY.

As far as multiples go, I don't know. I got my second BR Joker MIB for nearly nothing so that's why I dig all these variations. It's the only character I'd do it for. Well him and maybe Batman.

Plus I don't like switching hands/heads/clothes after I get them looking great. I'll pose em, but I don't feel like messing around mixing and matching parts. Currently I only have a few HT figures (OC Batman, 3 Jokers, Battle Damaged Terminator etc.) so why not make up for it with this guy?

I mean I'm not going to have one for every scene (upside down, crouching, head turned) just the really iconic ones.

Was it mentioned yet if a regular True type will work for this figure? I've got one laying around and i'd rather use it than buy the new one

I don't know for sure but from what i've seen the new Joker and cop Jokers outfits were designed to fit a "Narrowed Shoulder" True Type. So my guess is no.

That's be my guess, clown costume maybe, cop look snug so I'd say little change of it fitting right on the regular.

You lucky bugger :(

Indeed. :(

Pre-order doesn't mean "Ship it to me once everyone else is satisfied and you've made as much as possible." Pre-order means "In exchange for my money now and the guarantee that I'll buy this from you and not someone else, you'll ship it to me as soon as it's out."

Although your reasoning is sound, this is not how eBay works. I am glad I can pay that bit extra and get it early.

Although your reasoning is sound, this is not how eBay works. I am glad I can pay that bit extra and get it early.

Ebay doesn't work that way any more than it works any other way - it's up to each individual seller how they wish to conduct their business.

My argument with you wasn't whether or not it happens - it was your assertion that conducting business in such a way was "fair." It's not fair - it's dishonest to customers who've already paid you. Some might get away with it, but that doesn't make it any more right.

Did anyone buy theirs from clot_master on ebay? What type of shipping method does he use? He doesn't list it on any of his auction pages.

Y'know, although my Joker is going to be missing a head for a while once I get him, Id on't mind.

Guess why? :p

Did anyone buy theirs from clot_master on ebay? What type of shipping method does he use? He doesn't list it on any of his auction pages.

Yep. He uses China Post, but it's USPS Priority International Parcel once it leaves China. He got mine to the post office Monday, it shipped out Tuesday, and once it clears customs I'm guessing transit time will be equivalent to Priority Mail, basically 2-3 days.

Yep. He uses China Post, but it's USPS Priority International Parcel once it leaves China. He got mine to the post office Monday, it shipped out Tuesday, and once it clears customs I'm guessing transit time will be equivalent to Priority Mail, basically 2-3 days.

Thanks for the info, Cr0w! I'd assumed it was just regular ol' registered mail like many other HK sellers use.

And lucky you! You'll have yours in a few days. I've got a pre-order from Toys2, but I'm thinking of picking up a second DX because I can't wait.

Clot_master offers 2 type of shipping: EMS or the registerd air mail. Both comes with tracking, just that EMS takes bout a week, and registered air mail bout 7-10 days.

I choose EMS, and the status says that its already in the post office, waiting to get picked up by moi :D

What a great way to start of a beautiful day, I could hardly sleep last night. Like a 5 yo kid, on christmas eve :lol

Clot_master offers 2 type of shipping: EMS or the registerd air mail. Both comes with tracking, just that EMS takes bout a week, and registered air mail bout 7-10 days.

I choose EMS, and the status says that its already in the post office, waiting to get picked up by moi :D

What a great way to start of a beautiful day, I could hardly sleep last night. Like a 5 yo kid, on christmas eve :lol

So does he use Registered air mail by default and EMS by request? There's no options to speak of on his auction pages. For shipment to the US, it's $39.

Back