1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he sticks around a bit, he's a maybe. I DO want another Iron Man but I'm torn between this and the 46. Trying to wait till closer to Christmas before I try to order any more figures. Clean out some of these other flex pays first.

The figure looks great. Love the art box and actually prefer that image to the one of the Mk46 box. Loved its role in Homecoming too.

Ultimately though, it's just too similar of an armor to the 46 for me to spend that kind of money on. If anything, I'd love to get my hands on this sculpt, if only to have a full clean headsculpt to place on future armors such as the Mk6.

I personally started collecting with 1/6 scale, notably iron man hot toys. I since progressed to premium format and bigger, but am thinking this would be great as my single 1/6 scale iron man after selling all my others

I still want this but have too much coming and not sure if I really need another Iron Man (have MK 43 and Hulk Buster coming). Perhaps if it gets a little discount during Spooktacular.

I still want this but have too much coming and not sure if I really need another Iron Man (have MK 43 and Hulk Buster coming). Perhaps if it gets a little discount during Spooktacular.

The 47 will not be part of the Spook deals. I'm not even sure this will be out before spook occurs.

Back