1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man: Homecoming 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Collectible Figure.

e. Actually in the Art of Civil War book, all the concepts pictures of WM have a red baton, not yellow.

That's my point, the figure looked like the concept art until the movie released and Hot Toys had to change the baton and add all the weaponry they didn't know about and everyone else felt really dumb about hyping up the "hammer" so much

HTKOlj4l.png
rDt4B9B.jpg

vtJFdxJl.jpg

DMUnPHll.jpg

I like it but you're right, it does kinda look like a mess especially when compared to the 46 side by side. It just is so strange that Marvel didn't get rid of all the gold since it's not just the middle of the armor that's been repainted to silver, there are silver bits on the 47 that were gold on the 46 in other places. They should have gone all Red and Silver like SC and I think plenty of people would have loved that look.

Maybe someone reading this who has photoshop skills can make the changes!

This is based on the ultimate Armor and that has red, silver and gold. So it wasnt a random color choice. That said i would like to see what it would look like whithout the gold.

This is based on the ultimate Armor and that has red, silver and gold. So it wasnt a random color choice. That said i would like to see what it would look like whithout the gold.

I've been reading IM comics for over 3 decades so I know this is supposed to be a nod to the Ultimate Armor but the helmet and multiple mini arc reactors aren't even close to accurate. Point is, the gold, In my opinion, detracts from the overall look.

So yeah, I agree!

The sleeker impression is just photoshop in my opinion. And a bad one. Looks like ironman is wearing a corset.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I really like the non-black-eyed version of the Tony head sculpt, but for my one Iron Man (for now) I prefer to go with a more traditional colored armor. This does look quite nice though.

Back