1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn’t pay resell price in this!

Also, gives me hope they’ll reissue War Machine Mark 1 and Iron Man Mark V/VI in diecast. Patience is a virtue .:yess:

Glad I didn?t pay resell price in this!

Also, gives me hope they?ll reissue War Machine Mark 1 and Iron Man Mark V/VI in diecast. Patience is a virtue .:yess:

I think those are locks to happen. Its a license to print money for hot toys and I would imagine significantly less cost.

Glad I didn’t pay resell price in this!

Also, gives me hope they’ll reissue War Machine Mark 1 and Iron Man Mark V/VI in diecast. Patience is a virtue .:yess:

I'm really suprised War Machine did not happen first. It's a much better and more iconic armor. It sold out before it even reached Sideshow where this one was sitting in stock for awhile.

As a new collector, deciding between the Mark 47 and Mark 85 is amazing but also difficult.

That first pose does look good, especially the ?small movement? added looks good.
Can you put the figure in the flying pose? That stand is a bit different no?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

As a new collector, deciding between the Mark 47 and Mark 85 is amazing but also difficult.

That first pose does look good, especially the ?small movement? added looks good.
Can you put the figure in the flying pose? That stand is a bit different no?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

No, unfortunately you can not put the 47 in a flying pose with the provided stand =/

04B4A71C-F6C0-43AE-885A-C8DA61235201.jpeg

:wink1:

Add me to the new owners of the 47.

So glad I dont have to wait anymore, what a fantastic figure. Hopefully, the 46 re-release gets announced next.

D51EB841-125B-480D-9F5C-24A83A694CA0.jpeg

Cool pix. Thank you to everyone who has shared. I’ve got this guy on pre-order and he will be my first Iron Man. I’ve mostly only been buying the figures from the Spider-Man movies, so this guy was an easy decision.

As awesome as the 46/47 is, they all look puny compared to the tank like 7.
Here soon I?ll likely PO the 47 and get rid of my 50. I?ll end up with the 6,7,47 and BD85

Seems like a lot of collectors are getting rid of their Mk. 50...if only HT did a better job instead of rushing it out. :slap

Seems like a lot of collectors are getting rid of their Mk. 50...if only HT did a better job instead of rushing it out. :slap

I love the MK 50 don?t get me wrong, lots of positive things about it but also quite a few negative. But when I compare it to figures like the 46/7 and even the 7, it is clear they cut corners to get it out. I?ll never get over the gap
in the thighs and the straight cut around the abs.

To me it's a totally underwhelming looking suit IMO if you look at the rest of the lineup, but everyone had Infinity War fever and tons of people ordered it no matter what and was many people's first HT figure from what I've seen post. That in addition to people almost moving on from Marvel in general. I know some people in FB groups that sold 75%+ of their Marvel collections.

I love the MK 50 don?t get me wrong, lots of positive things about it but also quite a few negative. But when I compare it to figures like the 46/7 and even the 7, it is clear they cut corners to get it out. I?ll never get over the gap
in the thighs and the straight cut around the abs.

Those were precisely the 2 exact reasons I ended up passing on this...their engineering/design of the suit seemed incredibly lazy. The thigh gap and ab cut could have been handled in a more aesthetically pleasing manner...but alas, here we are...

The Mark 50, to date, is the only Diecast suit I do not own when I started getting into HT Marvel collecting around 2016. Sad!!!

To me it's a totally underwhelming looking suit IMO if you look at the rest of the lineup, but everyone had Infinity War fever and tons of people ordered it no matter what and was many people's first HT figure from what I've seen post. That in addition to people almost moving on from Marvel in general. I know some people in FB groups that sold 75%+ of their Marvel collections.

I quite like the design of the suit in the movie...it's the figure design that left me extremely underwhelmed. If this fig ever dipped to low $200 for brand-new I might consider it...but in the meantime it's a hard pass.

Back