1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if you eat meet and ask others to meat you.

You can collect things...but that doesn?t mean that they are collectible.

Look up the words; collectible and collectable.

Actually, according to Merriam-Webster its the same word.

UmQOhzh.jpg

Hence....

tumblr_oxu5adyAzw1wdxwgro6_250.gifv

Spores, molds, and fungus are considered "collectible/collectable" to Egon Spengler.

Last edited:

What a "Collector" considers "Collectible" is completely subjective. Just because someone doesn't see dollar signs when they look at their collection doesn't mean that they aren't collectors, or that what they collect is worth anything. It's called sentimental value and some people just collect because it's their hobby, it gives them joy and they don't see it as a monitary investment. Some people would hand down their collection to their offspring. It's clear that this concept it foreign to you, so why don't you just crawl back into whatever hole you trolled your way out of.

Pretty sure the abbreviation for "does not" isn't utilizing a question mark in place of an apostrophe to properly form the correct contraction.

Perhaps start a collection of dictionaries?

giphy.gif

Pretty sure the abbreviation for "does not" isn't utilizing a question mark in place of an apostrophe to properly form the correct contraction.

giphy.gif

That?s a board issue - apostrophes get translated into question marks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather a get a reissue of the Mark 46 as well. Always regretted missing out on the Civil War version of his suit.

Although I would also take a 1/4 version of the suit too. I feel like that's coming eventually.

$_57.JPG

That looks so good. The mark 46?s I?ve seen are a little too shiny for me. Hope they reissue this one with the satin finish of the mark 7. In my opinion, they should?ve put the mark 47 in Civil War.

Symbiote Spidey please

giphy.gif
It has something to do with the mobile version of this site. It shows apostrophes as question marks. I noticed but thank you.

IW thor and Iron Man mark 50 could be considered re-issues since they extended production on both after the initial run sold out... I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Yeah mark L and Thor came immediately after they went into waitlist / sold out so I guess those fall under a different circumstance. It's really interesting that they chose the mark XLVII to reissue... I wonder if the current pre-order numbers are up to their expectations.

Yeah mark L and Thor came immediately after they went into waitlist / sold out so I guess those fall under a different circumstance. It's really interesting that they chose the mark XLVII to reissue... I wonder if the current pre-order numbers are up to their expectations.

Not really interesting considering they're having Spiderman character taking the lead and they just had a couple of promo editions using the Homecoming suits. Makes sense to get this one out for people to complete a "Homecoming" look.

When you buy something with the intent of selling it for a higher profit down the road. You’re a scalper/flipper. It’s easy.

When you buy something with the intent of selling it for a higher profit down the road. You?re a scalper/flipper. It?s easy.

More like a speculator, which carries a risk(the thing might not be worth as much as speculated). A flipper buy something low and sells high usually right away and a scalper clears out stock and sells high forcing himself as a unnecessary middleman. What happened with the 47 was just supply and demand. There was more demand than supply.

Not really interesting considering they're having Spiderman character taking the lead and they just had a couple of promo editions using the Homecoming suits. Makes sense to get this one out for people to complete a "Homecoming" look.

Yeah I still think its interesting considering no other figure has gotten the same kind of special treatment and there was not much public demand for a rerelease of this guy.. I don't remember seeing alot of people asking for it on Hot Toys' social media pages. I probably saw more people asking for a Vulture release on the other hand lol

Back