1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, $2,500!

Glad I own it, even though I was in the original camp of haters saying this was a lazy repaint. :lol
Feeling even more grateful that I was able to snag it on sale, brand-new with free shipping for only 300 bones! What a steal it was back in the day! :clap

I don't know where your looking but it's not selling that high, the last pre owned one sold for $1,050 and the last brand new $1,500.

Wow, $2,500!

Glad I own it, even though I was in the original camp of haters saying this was a lazy repaint. :lol
Feeling even more grateful that I was able to snag it on sale, brand-new with free shipping for only 300 bones! What a steal it was back in the day! :clap

Tell me about it. I bought 2 from a closing down sale for $280 each. Wanted 1 originally but the owner persuaded me to get both for a small discount and I did. Probably the best decision ever in all my collecting days.

I’ll buy one for $1,000 shipped if anyone is selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I almost feel foolish for not wanting to sell mine even though they’re going for that much ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. I bought 2 from a closing down sale for $280 each. Wanted 1 originally but the owner persuaded me to get both for a small discount and I did. Probably the best decision ever in all my collecting days.

Nice! Solid deal...what did you end up doing with the spare?

Not sure if anyone following the rumours on Chinese forums that there is reissue of this suit in September.

Since they re-issued the Homecoming Homemade Suit and the Tech Suit I bet they will. Will probable be a scaled down version like the others and the Mark 46 concept art with no Tony Stark head sculpt.

If it happens they will follow along the lines of the other Homecoming re-releases and will remove some accessories and possibly add a unique one so the original will remain a prize piece. My guess would be that it won't include the Tony sculpt and the mini repulsors and deployer won't be included.

Back