Hot Toys - MMS - Captain Marvel - Yon-Rogg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great figure. Not sure if it is one I would get but if it is released I think it will be one of those quick to sell out ones like Yondu and Hela.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

20190718_132359.jpg

HT must make profit with even strange releases like this, otherwise why do it? Makes you wonder how much profit they rake in with truly popular figures like your Iron Men.

Jude Law, from my understanding, is notoriously difficult to get licensing for. Look at the mass market stuff, your ML's and Funko stuff; no Yon Rogg had an unmasked head. If HT went through whatever loops they did to secure, sculpt, and approve the likeness on this one I think they have the intent to bring it to light.
I don't know anything about his past experience, but I would bet vast sums of money that any actor appearing in an MCU movie gives Marvel/Disney the right to license their likeness as part of the contract.

The headsculpt showing is a really good sign. Anyway my art gallery leak has proven true so far. The other one was Talos

So I bashed the SDCC display photos that were circulating around yesterday...I retract my previous statement.

Those shots were taken in less than ideal settings with cellphone cameras not calibrated in pro-mode, nor was the lighting optimal.

Seeing this headsculpt upclose, well it's quite amazing! I'm a likeness purchaser, meaning I buy HTs if the resemblance is amazing and this surely qualifies even though I hated the CM movie.

Well done HT! :clap

Also the fact that JC Hong is sporting these shots on Insta makes me believe this will get made.

Looks like a great figure. Not sure if it is one I would get but if it is released I think it will be one of those quick to sell out ones like Yondu and Hela.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agreed, it does look really good! :)

I'm on the fence with this one, on the one hand the sculpt looks great (and when I saw the film he was a character I did want), but on the other my interest in a figure of him seems to have waned since then so now I am not sure if I will buy.

Just hope it makes it to the pre-order and release stages for those who want him.

No offense, but how can this figure be made before a Vulture or Mysterio, is simply stupid.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Seeing this headsculpt upclose, well it's quite amazing! I'm a likeness purchaser, meaning I buy HTs if the resemblance is amazing and this surely qualifies even though I hated the CM movie.

Well done HT! :clap

Also the fact that JC Hong is sporting these shots on Insta makes me believe this will get made.

I’m the same way. While I’ll buy figures regardless if they’re characters I absolutely love but ones like these? If the sculpt is this good that hooks me every time. Yondu is an example. Do I like the character? Sure. Was it a figure I had to own because I merely liked him? No. It was the spot on head sculpt and clothing details that sold it. Bring this on

No offense, but how can this figure be made before a Vulture or Mysterio, is simply stupid.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I think they gave up on Vulture unfortunately and i still expect Mysterio to show up in one of these shows over the next couple months. They did have a head start on this guy and might not have had Mysterio 100% ready to show just yet.

I will P.O. this day one. I thought he was a satisfying villain, and the figure looks amazing. It would pop on the shelf.

But the bottom line is, I am clamouring for any kind of villain atm, I'd literally buy anything... hell, I'd even buy a Malekith or a friggin Sonny Burch at this rate!

Back