1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On topic I just ordered a ebay 23.99 shield whats the quality on those?

For $24, you can't beat it. I have two of them, turned one of them into an original, silver shield. The other one is with my Iron Patriot ;)

10660368_10153463721014460_3091421678782680639_n.jpg

For $24, you can't beat it. I have two of them, turned one of them into an original, silver shield. The other one is with my Iron Patriot ;)

View attachment 134246

Do you have a glossy/reflective spray by any chance, Shawn? I might be mistaken, but I feel like I remember the shield being somewhat reflective when he first picks it up and I thought it might look cooler that way, almost like the electroplated ones w/ paint stripped off. That custom Coulson in that costume always puts a smile on my face :wink1:

Ha, you know it's funny I did that with Coulson kind of as a gag just for some photos. Kinda thinking he's never going back to the suit and tie now. Really like the way he looks.

I've thought about hitting the shield with a glossy sealer, maybe I'll give it a try. Can always go over it with a matte sealer again to dull it back down I suppose.

In my defense, it does look better in person than it does in that crappy cell phone pic. In fact, let me dig up a better photo.....

1601176_10153464197154460_4658774645034480213_n.jpg

Guys, I'm thinking of parting the figure out. How much is the die cast shield worth these days?

The last (and only one) I've seen on eBay that actually sold was $88 I think. There might be another one that's in the low-to-mid-$100s but I doubt anyone will buy that anytime soon. I was going to bid on it too but I didn't have my mobile on hand at the time. I would definitely be interested in it if you put it up for sale. :wink1:

Aahhhhhh someone please help, the strap to my shield ripped and half of the metal bar broke, how do i fix it? Krazy glue? Please help.

It won't let me attach for some reason and i don't know how to do the photo bucket thing.

Once you've uploaded an image to PB, click the image and on the far right look for 'Direct'. There's a link to the right just click it, it will copy automatically. Then click the 'Insert Image' icon here and paste the link inside.

Once you've uploaded an image to PB, click the image and on the far right look for 'Direct'. There's a link to the right just click it, it will copy automatically. Then click the 'Insert Image' icon here and paste the link inside.
Oh Thanks Y4ANK33

image3_zpse53bf97b.jpg

image2_zpsf8d89997.jpg

image1_zps8cc3f56d.jpg

Back