1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently went to a few different Hastings down in Oklahoma and saw a number of HT figs. They had Wolverine at one, but I didn't have the money for him.

Hastings is the only place in Oklahoma to get HT figures that I've seen. No other licensed retailers in the state unfortunately.

3ure5y3y.jpg

My first Cap, very happy with it. Just need the loose helmet and head.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Managed to get this guy Brand new in the UK came with spare empty helmet & rogers sculpt also both brand new from onesixthkit as a little extra :yess:
Was a little undecided on the sculpt Facial expression until it arrived after hearing all the negative comments & seeing some photos but i was relieved its no way as bad as i initially thought.
I'm more concerned about those huge padded shoulders. Gonna have to work out the best way to get that foam out without wrecking the outfit.
Hopefully someone will do a instructional mod post or video :pray: other than that he was worth the money paid & happy to have him as my first WS figure. Black Widow will be next, hopefully UK shops will be getting her in the next month :impatient:

Its a really nuce shield. I painted mine silver, but I felt that it was glossy but not too glossy. You can alway spray it with a flat sealer to dull it down.

Cool thanks! I was thinking about spraying it since the red and blue in photos on eBay look a bit glossy but I wasn't sure if it was in hand.

Back