1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wonder if they were working off this pic for the HS

no I think it was this one
fz-30189_r.jpg

Got this guy on flex, get paid wednesday and cant wait any longer for him!

first order from SS... can i just change the payment plan and pay him off early so they will ship him out?

great review! what do you guys think. i can get him for 395 $ including the shipping costs. or do you think he will get cheaper after the Stealth Version comes out?

thanks for your help!

great review! what do you guys think. i can get him for 395 $ including the shipping costs. or do you think he will get cheaper after the Stealth Version comes out?

thanks for your help!

I'd say you can probably get him for cheaper later. A lot will hinge on whether or not the Stealth headsculpt is as awesome in person as it looks on screen, though. :dunno

thanks for your help!

I'd say you can probably get him for cheaper later. A lot will hinge on whether or not the Stealth headsculpt is as awesome in person as it looks on screen, though. :dunno

I doubt he will get that much cheaper if any. He's a limited exclusive and old versions usually are expensive. Examples are previous IM armors, Avengers Loki, previous Jokers and Batman figures.

thanks for your help!

Why pay that much? There are some good sellers on the boards here with him cheaper.

This guy TO ME is a must have. I think he is amazing.

Back