1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So theres is officially no way for a canadian to get this figure other then the secondary market... I really, really ****ing hate sideshow right now. theyll ship to 2nd and 3rd world countries but not Canada... the country theyre ****ing attached to...

So theres is officially no way for a canadian to get this figure other then the secondary market... I really, really ****ing hate sideshow right now. theyll ship to 2nd and 3rd world countries but not Canada... the country theyre ****ing attached to...

That's balls. Is there something special about shipping to Canada that would keep Sideshow from making all figures available to that country? It doesn't make sense that some figures will ship there but not all of them.

That's balls. Is there something special about shipping to Canada that would keep Sideshow from making all figures available to that country? It doesn't make sense that some figures will ship there but not all of them.

nothing at all, They ship everything to Canada. only two are this figure and last years Iron man movie promo, and last year they were telling us Canadians the IM was a mistake and it was available to Canada.. they even did a second round of PO's for some countries if im not mistaken.. its straight up ********

PM sent...

You can never have too many Captain Americas :yess: My total will be 7, Username still has more I think. :)

DSCN3764.JPG

That's a great lineup.
Did you bulk up the shoulders on Star Spangled Man?
Also, i currently have nine Cap figures. TFA, Rescue, SSM, Military uniform custom, SSR shirt and khakis custom, Stealth suit custom, Avengers(On the Avengers shelf), Avengers unmasked(On the Cap shelf), Civlian Steve(On the Civilian Avengers shelf).
Add to that, i will have two Golden Age coming, and two of the two-set of Strike suit and Steve. That will be fifteen once these Cap2 figures get released, lol.
I might need an entire detolf shortly just for Cap...
:lol

Avengers Cap outfit looks less attractive the more I see the newset Cap outfits in TWS and AOU

I ended up cancelling my WL conversion. I'm gonna track down the TFA version and then the WS version. Too many similarities to have both.

Let me see what I can do about this situation, LipSmack.

I've got a couple of contacts at Sideshow who work in their International Sales Department that might be able to get this policy overturned. Or at least they can give me a better explanation as to why this figure is not available to our friendly neighbors north of us.

Will keep you posted.

One accessory they should've included with this figure
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a bad idea. Small, like subzro said, but a meaningfully accessory. Especially since they keep making these guys lighter on extras.

I think they definitely should have included that mini grappling hook and line with Widow

Not a bad idea. Small, like subzro said, but a meaningfully accessory. Especially since they keep making these guys lighter on extras.

I think they definitely should have included that mini grappling hook and line with Widow

:exactly: Yeah they really haven't been taking that little extra step to make us feel like we are getting a good deal.

UGGGGG!!!! I'm on the wait list. I missed the announcement and went on SS two days later and they are gone. Seems to me that this shouldn't have been such a limited release as this costume was key and he was in it longer than STRIKE.:gah:

Back