1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not necessarily as we have seen full figures of other licenses that have yet to be shown at all and all we saw was the closed backpack of falcon's wings unpainted and porbably the rough mould (or mold?) which is the easy part. The hard part is the wings itself, foldable or comes with opened and unopened? It will depend on how HT views the falcon. To me he's a major success as the film is totally awesome. So here's hoping he gets released and not some exclusive or promo version.

Username was refering to the Hot Toys Winter Soldier tease thread. There's a pic there of a full Falcon fig with the backpack on but no wings yet. Its a rough pic but its Falcon non the less.

Username was refering to the Hot Toys Winter Soldier tease thread. There's a pic there of a full Falcon fig with the backpack on but no wings yet. Its a rough pic but its Falcon non the less.

well the figure has been shown woohoo! the sculpt looks totally off though but i just want to see the wings. that will make or break the figure!

How does it look off? For me, the key part is the eyes. The likeness comes from there. And he has goggles on. Even with them on, I think it looks just like Mackie.

How does it look off? For me, the key part is the eyes. The likeness comes from there. And he has goggles on. Even with them on, I think it looks just like Mackie.

I don't see Anthony Mackie at all in that sculpt. It looks off, especially the mouth. Likeness and the wings will be the make or break aspects for me on getting Falcon.

The movie would have to really sell the Falcon character to me for me to think about purchasing it. I've never seen/read anything about the character before, so as of now I have zero interest. Going to see it tomorrow night with friends. Can't wait!

Well damn!!! I just noticed that the STRIKE suit's gone up for pre order, I jumped at this one then whilst in my account page I noticed that my Golden age waitlist has been turned into a reservation! This is going to be an expensive year!!!

Well damn!!! I just noticed that the STRIKE suit's gone up for pre order, I jumped at this one then whilst in my account page I noticed that my Golden age waitlist has been turned into a reservation! This is going to be an expensive year!!!

awesome mate! now you can wait for a good TFA cap deal to surface.

Sorry bud, "Reservation Submitted" means "Waitlist", a live order would say "Processing"- and you would/will have been notified by email if a waitlist converts because they want to give you a few days to cancel if you've changed your mind

Sorry bud, "Reservation Submitted" means "Waitlist", a live order would say "Processing"- and you would/will have been notified by email if a waitlist converts because they want to give you a few days to cancel if you've changed your mind

My bad, Yeah I just realized that! :( oh well, Atleast I got the 2 Pack!

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not Pre-Ordering when it was up. Especially the fact it's a "Movie Promotional" figure and very limited, which means, just like Avengers Iron Man MkVI and Battle Damaged Iron Man MKVII, it'll probably go for more a hell of a lot more later than it wouldve had it not been.

Oh well, Waitlist, pick me!:monkey3

I PO'd this but I may sell it and use the money to ge the First Avenger version ... I want a Cap with guns

Yeah I want guns too buts it sucks that in the movies he has aim like a storm trooper lmao. He doesn't miss with the shield tho lol

I PO'd this but I may sell it and use the money to ge the First Avenger version ... I want a Cap with guns

I'm kinda in the same boat. I really wanted the First Avenger version because of the guns and the outfit (I like all the straps), but I'm leaning towards keeping the Golden Age preorder and just picking up bits like the costume and weapons from the FA version.

Just order some guns, the originals shield flakes badly, this one has the new diecast shield.

The metal shield is probably the biggest reason why I'll keep my preorder over getting just the FA version. If the head sculpt gets better, then that'll cinch it.

Isn't this supposed to be the same suit as in the first film? I don't understand the discrepancies, unless I missed something.

Talk to me in the near future when you get the Golden Age Cap. I still have an unsealed MISB First Avenger Cap I may be willing to trade straight up for this one.

Back