1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I took this one earlier today.

S6I5swV.png

I've been looking forward to the new flick and I have the CA:TWS Golden Age Ver on pre-order... so I've been on a bit of a CA kick recently.

*whistles* he sure does look good! Now you're making me want to get my hands on a 1/6 motorcycle for GA Cap. I hope you can snag up a preorder asap, amigo. I'm sure there will be a few people who will drop theirs soon :)

This new movie is going to be something else, that's for sure.

whistles* he sure does look good! Now you're making me want to get my hands on a 1/6 motorcycle for GA Cap.

That's a 10 year old GI JOE Harley Davidson Liberator, the same bike Cap rode in the first film. It was ~40 on ebay, I repainted it and weathered it. It's not too bad for what it is.

I hope you can snag up a preorder asap, amigo. I'm sure there will be a few people who will drop theirs soon :)

Fortunately I pre-ordered the day it went up. Damn glad I did that now.

Thanks! I took this one earlier today.

S6I5swV.png

I've been looking forward to the new flick and I have the CA:TWS Golden Age Ver on pre-order... so I've been on a bit of a CA kick recently.

I've got the same bike but not weathered (though I'd like to get it done someday). My only complaint besides being too clean is that it's all plastic. Granted, that's what keeps the price low, but I wish it was a little more solid.

avabe3y2.jpg

Which Cap did you order? Winter Soldier Golden Age doesn't ship until September.

I won a facebook contest (on the HT facebook page not Sideshow) for the this Golden Age Cap and just got my shipping confirmation from them about an hour ago. From what they told me, this is the Cap figure I won. If not and something is getting lost in translation then that will suck :lol

Last edited:
That's a 10 year old GI JOE Harley Davidson Liberator, the same bike Cap rode in the first film. It was ~40 on ebay, I repainted it and weathered it. It's not too bad for what it is.

Fortunately I pre-ordered the day it went up. Damn glad I did that now.
Oh nice! That's not bad at all for that bike! I may just look into getting one in the near future. Thanks for the info ;).

My apologies xD. Looks like I mixed up one of your responses with that of another member in regards to the preorder. Do you think they'd still make changes with several months to go? I only ask because I'm wondering if a second head would be included.

I won a facebook contest (on the HT facebook page not Sideshow) for the this Golden Age Cap and just got my shipping confirmation from them about an hour ago. From what they told me, this is the Cap figure I won. If not and something is getting lost in translation then that will suck :lol

Congrats, buddy! Is that the "Spot the Differences" contest? I'm happy for you, man! :)

True, but I'm cutting back on my expenditure and don't wanna have too many versions of the one character. Oh, and I'm *very* patient! :)

And that's one virtue that I think is not too common among collectors, and for that I say kudos to you, my friend!

Back