1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is this all sold out now?
Are we talking Midas or Mark VII BD, do you think?

I ordered one for my love of Cap rather than actually loving the figure, but I haven't seen the movie yet, weekend hopefully.

On the Waitlist now too........couldnt decide if I was just gonna get the Stealth suit version, so non-buyers remorse has me at least on the WL.......

JP

Crap I didn't expect this to already go to waitlist. I'm on the fence about if I want it or not and the lack of accessories is a turnoff despite the price being decent. I'll hop on the waitlist for it just in case I decide I want one.

Do you guys think there will be another version of this suit comming out for the movie with this just being a limited edition? I just preordered it from a local store, but they want me to pay an NRD within a week. Normally I wouldn't mind, but they're asking 240 euros for it (which is a huge ripoff for what you get) and are the only belgian shop selling it... It's either pay way too much or not get it at all over here :/

I only bit the bullet since I don't have the TFA figure.

I think there'll be a normal release. If I was a betting man, I'd say it'd come with an alternate facesculpt and non die-cast shield but nobody can know for sure for now.

I think there'll be a normal release. If I was a betting man, I'd say it'd come with an alternate facesculpt and non die-cast shield but nobody can know for sure for now.

I'd like to say that there will be four Cap releases.
This one(And this will be the only release of this suit as it is to maintain exclusivity), Stealth Cap, and Civilian Cap(It's working for Tony Stark, lol). Civvie Cap will have a baseball cap and his leather jacket, along with his glasses, so he can look like the Apple guy.
The fourth cap will be a full on, BD version of this suit, will be an asia summer-con exclusive(And then miraculously, SS will get it in november and it will sell out in minutes).

Oh man... sold out already, good thing I po'd this :lol

This one(And this will be the only release of this suit as it is to maintain exclusivity), Stealth Cap, and Civilian Cap.
The fourth cap will be a full on, BD version of this suit, will be an asia summer-con exclusive(And then miraculously, SS will get it in november and it will sell out in minutes).

Intresting prediction, I'd love to see a BD Cap

This one(And this will be the only release of this suit as it is to maintain exclusivity), Stealth Cap, and Civilian Cap(It's working for Tony Stark, lol). Civvie Cap will have a baseball cap and his leather jacket, along with his glasses, so he can look like the Apple guy.

:goodpost: Cap being my favorite Marvel superhero growing up, I approve that list and would gladly get them all! :yess:

Which is why I must start a petition for HT to make Peggy... lol Anyone can teach me how?

:goodpost: Cap being my favorite Marvel superhero growing up, I approve that list and would gladly get them all! :yess:

Which is why I must start a petition for HT to make Peggy... lol Anyone can teach me how?

If they havent even done a Pepper from cash cow IM series I'm afraid Peggy is a lotto-style long shot!:impatient:

Im thinking we will get a new cap (civilian) version in November or something. Glad I PO this one. Had no idea it was going to be so limited at the time. :yess:

This release must have them sitting up and saying: "Cap is selling like an IM release??? Hmmm. Are there any Cap variants we haven't made yet?"

Skinny Steve is only a matter of time.

Back