1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra one if anyone is interested. I have one preordered from Sideshow but I made a killer deal of a trade to get a second one.

I haven't decided on a price yet. I'd like to just sell it for cost but I'd also like to test the market a bit. Or possibly use him for trade bait. Any interest in a horse-faced Cap out there?

PM me if interested.

Oh I'm sure lots of people are interested in It hippie. How kind of you selling for retail. I prob would of used it to trade.

So I seen this screenshot, I get it now :rotfl

remote-upload.php

.... but I'd also like to test the market a bit. Or possibly use him for trade bait.

Gotta admit, there is a part of me that would be sorely tempted to trade mine for a Mk III or IV. But, for now, since I have a TFA & A1 already with the Stealth 2pac on order, I plan on keeping this one MNIB. I woulda never figured I'd be a guy who would keep a toy in its box and NOT play with it.

Back