1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pretty much all the waitlists are converting... by the time sideshow gets their shipment, everyone that wants one will have it.

I'm happy for all the waitlist people who are getting converted. Maybe there's enough of you to chase all the malcontents out of this thread.

On be half of the malcontents, please accept our apologies for the egregious comments. We hope you continue to be satisfied with Chris Evans blank headed and lanky stunt double. Thank you for the time and carry on as HT apologists.

P.S. We will be returning in less than 30 days to indoctrinate this thread with pages and pages of customized pics and ideas. Enjoy the down time.

Sincerely,

Malcontents

On be half of the malcontents, please accept our apologies for the egregious comments. We hope you continue to be satisfied with Chris Evans blank headed and lanky stunt double. Thank you for the time and carry on as HT apologists.

P.S. We will be returning in less than 30 days to indoctrinate this thread with pages and pages of customized pics and ideas. Enjoy the down time.

Sincerely,

Malcontents

haha :joy

This is the only TWS figure I passed on, purely based on how much it looked like TFA Cap, and of the two I prefer TFA Cap because I want to create a display from that movie.

The headsculpt is the only real problem I see with this figure, though -it really does make this figure look awkward to me. If I had gotten it, I would've just gone after an extra Steve sculpt or something, like some are already talking about doing.

IMG_2587 copy.jpg

Back