1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the boy set up

60d32ea29aef87948056b39afb4c64a4.jpg

Is anyone else concerned with leaving the goggles on because of the warning of staining? I never put hawkeyes glasses on for this fear. But the more I think about it the stranger the warning seems. My tony stark has not stained from his visor that's been on for two years. And none of my figures hands are stained from holding weapons. Has anyone here had staining issues? Is this a real concern?

Is anyone else concerned with leaving the goggles on because of the warning of staining? I never put hawkeyes glasses on for this fear. But the more I think about it the stranger the warning seems. My tony stark has not stained from his visor that's been on for two years. And none of my figures hands are stained from holding weapons. Has anyone here had staining issues? Is this a real concern?

Are the goggles hard plastic?(I dont have the arc tony figure). The goggles do seem like they would stain, the strike suit stained the Rogers sculpt neck blue, avengers thor hair stains the cape, avengers hawkeyes vest stains the armpit area so I imagine the goggles will evwntually stain the sculpt. Personally I dont care i like the goggles on look and most HT dont go up in value anyway.

Got mine in today, had to go pick him up at post office. Beautiful fig! Hope to have some more pics of him later once he is all put together. Have to move some stuff in my detolf as well to fit him in.

Ordered from a place called Collectors Row here in California. First time buying there, but great experience, Free shipping, was close by, and was delivered fast too. Father and Son owned business. They have a physical shop which made me feel safer ordering from there. The son Bryan was awesome and helped me with my concern over theft of the package being left on my porch at all. They still have Falcon and others left on there site for order too.

Collectors Row website: https://www.collectorsrow.net/

Are the goggles hard plastic?(I dont have the arc tony figure). The goggles do seem like they would stain, the strike suit stained the Rogers sculpt neck blue, avengers thor hair stains the cape, avengers hawkeyes vest stains the armpit area so I imagine the goggles will evwntually stain the sculpt. Personally I dont care i like the goggles on look and most HT dont go up in value anyway.

Thanks for the info I feel like I need to check my cap and Thor figures lol. Not worried about the value. I plan to keep the goggles on. Just seemed strange to me I don't have any other figures I collect do this.

Finally got him together and took some pics. Sorry for the quality, as lighting and space are limited. Still have to arrange detolf, and figure out a pose to fit him in. Got him resting on top right now. Anyway, so glad I picked this guy up. Have both versions, W.S. military looks great, but nice to have the Red in the suit to complete the look. Red-Wing Is a perfect bonus as well.

I had to mod the wings to fit in my detof but very happy with how this fig turned out.

Finally got him together and took some pics. Sorry for the quality, as lighting and space are limited. Still have to arrange detolf, and figure out a pose to fit him in. Got him resting on top right now. Anyway, so glad I picked this guy up. Have both versions, W.S. military looks great, but nice to have the Red in the suit to complete the look. Red-Wing Is a perfect bonus as well.

Congrats to those picking this guy up (I still need to go back and get the WS version too $$$). Love this fig and w. full wingspread is great, but yeah, he takes some space!

Quick pic WIP and also leaving room for Wanda and maybe BP (and if I am real lucky, another Cap...). And wonder re the goggles just sealing them on the inside w. clear coat would solve any potential problems - course it'd be nice if HT would just use stable plastic/dyes/materials in the first place.

Falcon_CW_hottoys.jpg

Both of your guys pics look great. Nice mod too. I'm actually liking him sitting on top of the detolf with wings at full width. Most likley gunna keep him that way for now. Luckily for W.S. version the price hasn't risen very much, if at all.

I had my waitlist convert on this exactly one month ago, and still haven't got a shipping notice or update from SS. Is this normal on conversions or should I be concerned and call?

I had my waitlist convert on this exactly one month ago, and still haven't got a shipping notice or update from SS. Is this normal on conversions or should I be concerned and call?

I'm in the same boat as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back