1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably my favorite Civil War figure, he's just so fun to play with - he's like . . . a real toy!

Question though, is there a trick to taking the wings off? I feel like they are stuck in there pretty tight and I was unsuccessful at loosening them.

Thanks!

Well, I was using a plastic picnic knife to push tabs out. Only other thing I can think of is warming with hair dryer and trying to work some liquid soap in and working the wings loose.

Well, I was using a plastic picnic knife to push tabs out. Only other thing I can think of is warming with hair dryer and trying to work some liquid soap in and working the wings loose.

This is probably my favorite Civil War figure, he's just so fun to play with - he's like . . . a real toy!

Question though, is there a trick to taking the wings off? I feel like they are stuck in there pretty tight and I was unsuccessful at loosening them.

Thanks!

Take the jet pack off first, grab him by the waist and then while holding the jet pack with your other hand place thumb under it and apply pressure upward and the jetpack comes right off, then like Sassafras said use a plastic tab or tool to help push the wing tabs out, start with the top of the tab while holding the wing, Ive had to do it a bunch of times for the work I was doing and no damage thankfully

had some more time today early in the morning and took out some tools to do a bit of carpentry, made him the base so now hes with the gang, most interactive figure Ive had in a while, I tend to mod all of my figures but this one needed the most work and messing around with I had fun and Im glad I didnt damage anything oh CW yeah your right mini Goblin on the glider :lol

IMG_1283.JPG

Antman is also fun, you can have him sneak up anywhere

IMG_1285.JPG

Welcome to the forum. :hi5: Joined 2 years ago and 1st post?! :)

What do you mean "can't find it"? Like not in the box?

Thanks for the welcome. I feel like I posted before due to buying off of here before but maybe it was all PMs!

Correct. I cannot find it in the box. I assume it was supposed to come attached to his wrist? I have the little extender for it, but no submachine gun that I can see. I contacted the seller and they will be contacting Sideshow for a replacement. Other than that, everything else came with it and he's awesome!

Has anyone received falcon from BBTS yet? I got a 10 day email on the 23rd of last month and haven't heard anything since.

By far the best figure in the collection now...until War Machine Mark III and Black Panther show up next week...

IMG_5369.jpg

Back