1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually hoping for that as well. I prefer the red too, more of a comic feel.

The TWS one was one of those figures I was always considering buying, this one will be a sure buy for me. It gave me the last push I needed.

And I don't even try to have all avengers, only interested in figures and characters I like. It would be really easy for me to give it a pass.

But its the same costume???

She was together with the remaining CW figures but in a AOU stand. :dunno

The Scarlet Witch end-of-AoU Avengers and CW outfits are different.

Avengers:

Hot-Toys-New-Avengers-Scarlet-Witch-Sixth-Scale-Figure-e1450475887270.jpg

CW:

hawkeye-et-scarlet-witch-sont-pares-pour.jpg

The CW outfit looks simpler.

I wouldn't see why it wouldn't since the CW scene was at the end of Ant-Man. I would like to assume that CW takes place right after Ant-Man

I'm presuming the scene of Cap and Falcon finding Bucky (scene during the credits of Ant-Man) with Falcon saying, "I know a guy," at least takes place some time between Ant-Man battling Falcon at the Avengers facility and the ending of Ant-Man where Falcon is inquiring about him.

They have said the time between films hitting theater in the real world is equal to the time that has passed in the films.

Ah. I presumed them finding Bucky and Falcon saying, "I know a guy," is what prompts him to start searching for him.

The only thing about the real time thing is...if Iron Man 3 came out in May of 2013, and Avengers was in May of the prior year, does that mean that the first Avengers took place during December and IM3 was a year later? Or did Iron Man **** up the whole real time thing? XD

I'm just going off what the Russo brothers said pertaining to the time passed in regards to CW. It may not apply to everything.

The only thing about the real time thing is...if Iron Man 3 came out in May of 2013, and Avengers was in May of the prior year, does that mean that the first Avengers took place during December and IM3 was a year later? Or did Iron Man **** up the whole real time thing? XD

How did you go from May 2012 for avengers 1 to May 2013 for im3 and come up with December? I'm confused.

How did you go from May 2012 for avengers 1 to May 2013 for im3 and come up with December? I'm confused.

Cause it's December in Iron Man 3 and came out a year later than Avengers 1, so if it's in real time, it should've been a year so Avengers 1 should've been in December.

I just said May of 2012 and May of 2013 since those are when those two movies came out which was a year apart.

ok gotch ya. And, I don't know. I don't think it's a universal hard rule but a rough guideline.

I could see using the time of release between films as a general guideline for time passed. I know CA2 was said to have taken place two years after A1, and it was indeed released in theaters roughly two years after A1.

Yeah it makes sense for the most part. I do know that the quote I referenced from the Russos made mention of winter soldier and CW as having been the same in the MCU as real world as far as time difference. I'll see if I can find the quote..

Here's the exact quote...or part of it. There's more to it but that is the jist of it

““We like to say that the amount of time that has passed in between films is the amount of time that has passed in the movies.”

Last edited:
Back