1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Well I am going poor next year as this is one of many figures I want.

I haven't opened my
WS Falcon yet (I just haven't gotten to it! LOL). Is the costume on this one really that different besides the added red?

More Tech stylized and less tactical looking.

Well I am going poor next year as this is one of many figures I want.

tumblr_nbsn4a2n371r6e8nmo1_500.gif

:lol

What's neat is this version was already in two films: AOU and Ant-Man.

I like this over TWS version, will be a buy.

So, this version that appeared at the end of AOU is the same as the one in Ant-Man and the same as the one in CW? Is that correct? Personally, I don't have much interest in Falcon because of the amount of space required to display its expansive wingspan...

b7ed9c3bgw1ez3ohxgg9fj20hs0bvq4a.jpg

b7ed9c3bgw1ez3l3jq65dj20qo0k0die.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno, at the end of AoU this looked pretty striking, but seeing it more and more and later in Ant Man it comes off a little too costumey and streamlined to me now. I think I'd prefer a bit more practical. Probably will hold off on this one...

Looks brilliant. Glad I skipped on the WS version, even when the price dropped.

I think this is a real downside of 1/6 collecting though. Same characters being redone pretty close together. It really makes me think twice about purchasing figures knowing there might be a better one around the corner.

Looks great but i like the military tactical look of the 1st. Might just pick up a second if everyone starts selling for the new one.

Dang... I was hoping to see improved wing articulation, but it looks to just be a repaint. Everything else looks cool.

I don't think the wings are a repaint as the main wing is not cut straight down like the WS version on the handle side, but at an angle.

Looks brilliant. Glad I skipped on the WS version, even when the price dropped.

I think this is a real downside of 1/6 collecting though. Same characters being redone pretty close together. It really makes me think twice about purchasing figures knowing there might be a better one around the corner.

:lecture Yup. This is why I still haven't purchase a Black Widow figure yet, and passed on TWS Falcon as well as some of the AoU figures.

Back