1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well most will buy simply cause aftermarket will be a killer after it sells out.

Rhodey was only in the movie for like 5 minutes lol.

I checked it was 3 minutes :lol

But i don't care if it was 3 seconds it's War Machine! I have plenty of Iron man armors that have maybe a second or less of screen time and some that have never been on screen.

Actually i even have two HT War Machines that never had any screen time also.

Hi ! I look at the forum for a while now and I have a little question ...

I was wondering if the special bonus for pre-order was exclusive to the Sideshow store or if we could have it in other stores ?
I live in France and I'm scared of many duty/VAT cost that I will have to pay.
But after, it doesn't matter if I haven't the bonus, especially if I have to sell a kidney for it x)

Finally, for the moment nothing is decided, pre-order, doesn't pre-order, nothing is less sure.

Thank you !

Theoretically, there were 25-30 characters on the hero side of Infinity War: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, Vision, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Falcon, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Gamora, Drax, Mantis, Nebula, Doctor Strange, Wong, Spider-Man, Winter Soldier, Heimdall, Black Panther, Okoye, Shuri, M’Baku, Eitiri, Nick Fury, and Maria Hill. That doesn't even include villains or side characters.
I saw an interview (can't remember which one), where one of the cast members mentions that if every character (villains included) got 5 minutes of screen time, the movie would have been over 4 hours long or something like that.
Actually, I don't know if anyone has timed it, but I'm willing to bet that War Machine MK1 was only in Iron Man 2 for 10 minutes or less (screentime).

Is this coupon eligible now? If so, does someone have one I can use?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What coupon? If your talking about the ones that used to come on boxes those are long gone.
Really? God I've been away for a long time then. I didn't know they were stopped.

Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing any on the boxes I've been receiving from SideShow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The wait for this guy is insane. Still a yr out..:gah:

If you look closely, hot toys are completely missing the 3 red mini rockets on both sides of his center arc reactor. Hopefully they add that in

Avengers3_ILM_ITW_02.jpg
tm4wdapoquy11.jpg

Going to be really hard to choose from this war machine and potential engame version(s?). But i love that digital camo

Attachments

• War_Machine_in_battle_at_Wakanda.jpg
    War_Machine_in_battle_at_Wakanda.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 349
The wait for this guy is insane. Still a yr out..:gah:

If you look closely, hot toys are completely missing the 3 red mini rockets on both sides of his center arc reactor. Hopefully they add that in

Going to be really hard to choose from this war machine and potential engame version(s?). But i love that digital camo

Yeah. They conveniently left out the mini lights too.

Yeah waiting on the End Game ones to be listed so I can compare. I do like the look of this one tho. It’s a beast, plus the digi camo is a nice touch. But for $400+ I think it needs the leds in the body.

There’s some detail hot Toys missed so far, but if their not in a rush they probbly continue to add to the figure and give updates. They done this with iron man so I believe well get the Accurate lighting.

There’s some detail hot Toys missed so far, but if their not in a rush they probbly continue to add to the figure and give updates. They done this with iron man so I believe well get the Accurate lighting.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you are right but I have a suspicion that what we see is what we will get. The most obvious rationale for my line of thinking has to do with the fact that they seem to be pushing IW figures out as fast as possible. Obviously with these armors, they take a bit more time but they will probably be the fastest produced non repaint diecast figures made. Also, while HT’s will definitely surprise us with additions and extra “detail” on production IM figures, it seems they almost go in the opposite direction with WM. Examples: Rhodey has been rocking the same headsculpt since IM Mk. 2 Armor Unleashed, have they EVER given us the correct arc reactor & eye lighting colors yet (maybe once), as much of a beast that was the diecast Mk. 1, they just decided to scrap the “pull down ankle thrusters” and what we basically received was just magnetic parts on the boots that served absolutely no purpose.

But maybe this time they will get everything done right, right? ...........

I hope they do add the lightings but in my memory they updated figures which were announced before their movies were released (e.g. iron man mark 50, war machine mark 3) and there were differences in the designs. However this was announced a few months after infinity war was released so i doubt they will re-design it.

Back