1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch ! pre-ordered today wm4 £365 $478 & mk7 £390 $511 paid up front for discount,free postage,double boxed & no courier asking for cash at the front door. could be worse forbidden planet wants $655 for mk7

Need some desperate friendly help!.. currently in a dilemma between choosing war machine mark 4 and the new diecast mark 7. i like both alot but cant pick as both are just amazing. currently have a mark 45 and 46, and alrd preordered a infinity war and thor. which one should i choosee

You don’t have a WM so probably that one. The 7 will be a more popular figure long term though.

Better off selling the 46. Can pay for one Totally and part the other.

but isnt 46 like hard to get on the market now? not sure if i will regret selling it or not. damn im in a loop T.T

I wasn't contemplating on getting wm mk4 since i have mk3 but i turned out beautiful and i'm sure the final product will be just as great so i think i will pull the trigger on this.

but isnt 46 like hard to get on the market now? not sure if i will regret selling it or not. damn im in a loop T.T

If you're not sure about selling a figure then don't do it. That's my personal rule. Big chance you'll end up regretting it. Mark 46 is pretty damn rare these days and if you find one for sale, be ready to pay a lot for it. This also means you can get a lot for it, but if you'll end up having regrets then it won't be easy and affordable to replace him.

Yep it is. I personally wouldn’t sell either. Like I mentioned I’d buy the WM given your situation as you don’t yet have one and it’s very different from what you have. But it’s really more about what you prefer.

Sell the 45 and get both mk7 and wm mk4.

Mk. 45 I thought wasn’t worth squat, aiwrong?

I thought the hot ones were Mk. 46/47.

Also, I think, and I’m probably in the minority here that think this but I feel that the 46/47 will drop in price once the “concept art 46” goes up.

I really need to list my 2 extra Mk. 46’s On EvilBay :(:panic::devil:mwaha

Yep it is. I personally wouldn’t sell either. Like I mentioned I’d buy the WM given your situation as you don’t yet have one and it’s very different from what you have. But it’s really more about what you prefer.

I agree with Motux on keeping the 46 right now if you are a stickler for movie accuracy. If not, sell that NOW and you will probably be able to buy almost 2 diecast suits with the proceeds as the 46 is commanding big bucks right now. (47 goes for a bit higher).

Heck, I’d recommend you get the concept art 46 to replace your CW 46 then decide on what others you want in your collection. I can definitely agree once again with Motux that the Mk. VII will be hot **** but if you don’t own a WM Mk. 1 or 3, you’re going to LOVE the Mk. 4 (the armors are just beast.

Then again, lol, after watching IW a couple times since it was just digitally released, I gotta say that I’ve really fallen back in love with the Mk. L with the amount of screen time it gets.

Ahhh, decisions, decisions.

ouch ! pre-ordered today wm4 £365 $478 & mk7 £390 $511 paid up front for discount,free postage,double boxed & no courier asking for cash at the front door. could be worse forbidden planet wants $655 for mk7

I was going to to say GoodBadRobots with those prices but I didn't know they did upfront discounts and free postage?

Mk. 45 I thought wasn’t worth squat, aiwrong?

I thought the hot ones were Mk. 46/47.

Also, I think, and I’m probably in the minority here that think this but I feel that the 46/47 will drop in price once the “concept art 46” goes up.

I really need to list my 2 extra Mk. 46’s On EvilBay :(:panic::devil:mwaha

The 45 is finally getting the recognition it deserves! It's shot up in resale value in the last few months. Still my favorite mark.

It’s a great figure and pretty unique looking amongst all of the other main Iron Man armors. Glad I picked it up before it shot up in price.

The 45 was my first IM figure and I was super impressed by it at the time. Although now that I own 46, 47, 5, and 6, it's clear that the 45 is a bit inferior by comparison...but the subsequent ones I got were all newer ones, so improvements are to be expected.

If I did have to part with one, I guess it would be the 45. From the super tiny, unrealistic helmet to the shoulder gap and the loose legs, it pails in comparison to the latest DC releases...however I do still like it, don't get me wrong, but I think it ranks on the bottom out of the 5 IM I currently own.

Back