1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly. Concept art we have seen for Avengers 4 could have been made during Avengers 3 concept art, due to some overlapping pre-production work. Hawkeye set photos show a somewhat different costume then the concept art, so the concept art should be taken with a grain of salt.

What do you mean? We've only seen the bottom of his costume (legs)

Screenshot_2018-07-05-21-31-14(1).jpg

and it tit for tat matches the concept art. with the rest being covered. So its currently on point. Hopefully it all pans out with the Mk5

Huh, missed that. I guess it makes sense to wait until avengers 4 and see if the design looks good. Considering the mark 4 won't come out until over a year, there is time to see if the mark v is memorable.

There’s no real way to know. Could be today, or 6 months from now.

And before someone else gives you grief...it’s actually a hot toys manufactured figure, sold by Sideshow and others. Think Samsung tv at Walmart, ones the manufacturer and ones a reseller. It’s not uncommon to think it’s a Sideshow figure (or any hot toys figure is Sideshow) so don’t stress it. Just wanted to give you a heads up

I've never really had any great interest in War Machine (although the diecast of Mark 1 was tempting), especially the way Iron Man suits are inflating... but that's one mean looking suit.

Mark II is pretty boring really, pretty much just an Iron Man paint job. Mark III is better, but there's still something I'm not totally sold on with it. This one looks much more like the War Machine concept introduced in IM2 crossed with modern Stark tech..

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

I guess Popcultcha won’t have the outrider special edition since it’s not labeled as deluxe

They are really starting to price me out on a lot of these new figures. When pricing for a regular figure is getting close to Premium Format pricing then I'm out, I don't care how amazing it is. This figure is by far better than Mark II and III and is as good as the original. But just not worth it if it's in the $400s.

They are really starting to price me out on a lot of these new figures. When pricing for a regular figure is getting close to Premium Format pricing then I'm out, I don't care how amazing it is. This figure is by far better than Mark II and III and is as good as the original. But just not worth it if it's in the $400s.

I know where you're coming from, but I passed on the Mark I Diecast due to cost/timing and now its aftermarket price is astronomical, so I will likely get this one. It's 4th on my list of SDCC wants behind Vulture, Bucky and Shuri, so of course it will be up for order first.

We're never gonna get that Rhodey sculpt :ohbfrank:

Sadly not, although Cheadle be ugly AF...so who cares???

Looks like HT is just recycling the WM Mk I 2.0 face in the suit, which, to the best of my knowledge, is inaccurate to the movie, right?

I know where you're coming from, but I passed on the Mark I Diecast due to cost/timing and now its aftermarket price is astronomical, so I will likely get this one. It's 4th on my list of SDCC wants behind Vulture, Bucky and Shuri, so of course it will be up for order first.

We're both on the same page then. I passed on the diecast Mark I too because I thought the cost was too and I have regretted it. I dont know though, $400+ for a hot toy figure that isn't a deluxe is just ridiculous to me. I'd rather they not even bother with diecast just to make it more affordable.

Back