1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Not sure if it's the first batch or not though. I just ordered mine on Monday(08-19) and it
will be here next Monday(08-26).

wut??? i ordered mine Monday night, too (Tuesday morning east coast) but i haven't gotten charged for the rest or any processing notice. dammit...

War Machine has arrived. Such a bad ass figure. This is my first war machine and I must say he is a beast!!! Lots of weight. Im impressed.
Lights dimmed. Very imposing with his lights turned on. I didnt expect the slight bit of dirt speckling on the feet. Its not how the promo looked but there. This really has me tempted for iron patriot now.
104c6360dc9f217ce1a6911d84591d7d.jpg

Last edited:
War Machine has arrived. Such a bad ass figure. This is my first war machine and I must say he is a beast!!! Lots of weight. Im impressed.
Lights dimmed. Very imposing with his lights turned on. I didnt expect the slight bit of dirt speckling on the feet. Its not how the promo looked but there. This really has me tempted for iron patriot now.
104c6360dc9f217ce1a6911d84591d7d.jpg

Congratulations!

Yeah he looks fantastic, and that is a great looking pose!

Few pictures of mine:

6ce54c671cdb5.jpg

WM IV looks great, but I'm a lil disappointed that HT decided to leave screws in plain sight on the back of weapon backpack...kinda wished they would have tried concealing it or something.

WM IV looks great, but I'm a lil disappointed that HT decided to leave screws in plain sight on the back of weapon backpack...kinda wished they would have tried concealing it or something.

Unfortunatelly nothing has change from the prototype and the promo pictures.

I?m okay with the screws as I don?t pose the figure with it?s back facing me. The one piece I don?t like is his butt. It is a very fragile feeling piece of plastic that flips up a bit. Probably the most delicate part of the figure

...I didnt expect the slight bit of dirt speckling on the feet. Its not how the promo looked but there....

I also notice bit of dirt on the feet. The promo pic had more of it but overall is really great especially with rocky ground graphic card.

He doesnt have the butt sliding extesion does he? I didn't see it on the instructions but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks. And amazing pictures!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He doesnt have the butt sliding extesion does he? I didn't see it on the instructions but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks. And amazing pictures!

Nope, the “butt button” was a HT IM fad that went away as quickly as it came about. Now they (including the WM Mk. IV) have the superior legs that each pull down from the hip joints.

Nope, the ?butt button? was a HT IM fad that went away as quickly as it came about. Now they (including the WM Mk. IV) have the superior legs that each pull down from the hip joints.

Happy to hear this. I hate that butt button mechanism. Individual leg pull down is such a better way to go about it. I hope the 1/4 Mark 3 and 2 also have it

Nope, the ?butt button? was a HT IM fad that went away as quickly as it came about. Now they (including the WM Mk. IV) have the superior legs that each pull down from the hip joints.
Got it, thanks!

The shoulder joint looks so weird pulled out, hence why that shoulder ball joint on the mark 3 was so good. You could hide things like that by adjusting the shoulder cover up just a bit. Oh well i will stop bitching about it now.

The shoulder joint looks so weird pulled out, hence why that shoulder ball joint on the mark 3 was so good. You could hide things like that by adjusting the shoulder cover up just a bit. Oh well i will stop bitching about it now.

I agree...dunno why HT decided to go back to the spring-loaded shoulder pad...definitely a step backwards in terms of engineering. :slap

Boom. You looking for me?
79deed0eb003e214ea7b8409d7d18f5b.jpg

Great pose, I have never made it with these figures.

I agree...dunno why HT decided to go back to the spring-loaded shoulder pad...definitely a step backwards in terms of engineering. :slap

No one will understand HT. Leg-gap in IM MK50, then this. As far as I don't mind the shoulder pad in WM MK 4 because of the pose I'm using, the gap in IM MK50 bothers me in any pose I make :gah:. But still it is awesome masterpiece.

Back