1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. Looks like I'm making room for this next month even if it means waiting on other stuff. This might top the Mark III WM (one of their best), honestly - hard to believe.

This is the Warmachine being used by Rhodes on holding Thanos down when he was beheaded by Thor right?

So Technically this suit should still be Operational and can be used in End Game.

This is the Warmachine being used by Rhodes on holding Thanos down when he was beheaded by Thor right?

So Technically this suit should still be Operational and can be used in End Game.

Yup correct on all accounts

Goddamn, now that we've probably seen all the WM we're going to get, this one is my favorite. If we had a full head Cheadle sculpt it'd be perfect. I need to find a coupon...

Why do they even bother with those tiny hex stands for the armors? Even in a museum pose he barely fits.

But other than that he's amazing!

Right!?! This is how War Machine should always be. Loaded to the max with firepower. This would chew up the mark 3 and spit it out

It's literally the Mark III with a different backpack. Not really understanding people going on about how this just murders another suit that's essentially the same thing.... ?

---------------------

This is going to be a long couple of months between excitement for this suit and the million pics that are going to be shared in the meantime.

It's literally the Mark III with a different backpack. Not really understanding people going on about how this just murders another suit that's essentially the same thing.... ?

---------------------

This is going to be a long couple of months between excitement for this suit and the million pics that are going to be shared in the meantime.

Better paint, weapons, detail, lighting... yeah, I think I take that.

War Machine's my favorite and I'm a completist so I'll continue to take them all but end of the day there's still so much of the Mk III plainly visible in this suit that it feels odd to see people dismiss it. Both are pretty incredible as will be the upcoming Punisher variant which uses the III as a base too.

---------------------

I don't think anyone is saying this murders the Mark III design. That one is quite beefy itself and has a lot going for it. But IMO this improves upon it in the areas hellgrammite mentioned. I see it as a natural evolution in the design, but if I had the Mark III it's not like I would be in a rush to sell it.

---------------------

Oh no. Its much more powerful than the mk3 m8. Its fire power and destructive capabilities far surpass what mark3 can dish out. The mk3 unloaded its full arsenal on what looked like a plane docking bridge. It tore it up sure but the resulting damage was minor compared to when the mk4 unloaded fully on the shield opening in wakanda. Go back and compare the level of power and explosions the mk4 put out when it cut loose. Im talking the sheer scale of the area it blew up. Thats not even mentioning its carpet bomb gear that dragged out an even more massive explosion. It just trumps the mk3. While its base may be the same suit, its equipment and weapons have all been kicked up times ten. Unless you are just talking about looks in which case thats subjective haha. I mean its just superior in combat. But i dont know if you all mean "murders" in looks or a fight or whatever lol. In which case im just rambling on :dunno:lol. But I do agree it would chew up and spit out the mk3 in a battle. i like both designs regardless.

I don't thing anybody is saying the mark 4 kills the mark 3. But I think clearly this seems to take the best features of the Mark 3 and only positively add to them, with some creative twists.

The mark 6 however seems like a step back, seeming like a combination of the mark 2 and mark 3 in some ways.

Oh no. Its much more powerful than the mk3 m8. Its fire power and destructive capabilities far surpass what mark3 can dish out. The mk3 unloaded its full arsenal on what looked like a plane docking bridge. It tore it up sure but the resulting damage was minor compared to when the mk4 unloaded fully on the shield opening in wakanda. Go back and compare the level of power and explosions the mk4 put out when it cut loose. Im talking the sheer scale of the area it blew up. Thats not even mentioning its carpet bomb gear that dragged out an even more massive explosion. It just trumps the mk3. While its base may be the same suit, its equipment and weapons have all been kicked up times ten. Unless you are just talking about looks in which case thats subjective haha. I mean its just superior in combat. But i dont know if you all mean "murders" in looks or a fight or whatever lol. In which case im just rambling on :dunno:lol. But I do agree it would chew up and spit out the mk3 in a battle. i like both designs regardless.

I wasn't talking about the suits vs. each other in a literal fight; just meant aesthetically. I agree with everything you're saying here, though!

I don't think anyone is saying this murders the Mark III design. That one is quite beefy itself and has a lot going for it. But IMO this improves upon it in the areas hellgrammite mentioned. I see it as a natural evolution in the design, but if I had the Mark III it's not like I would be in a rush to sell it.

I don't thing anybody is saying the mark 4 kills the mark 3. But I think clearly this seems to take the best features of the Mark 3 and only positively add to them, with some creative twists.

The mark 6 however seems like a step back, seeming like a combination of the mark 2 and mark 3 in some ways.

Hey, thank you all for the clarification and it all makes sense. Admittedly I have a super strong bias towards the Mk III aesthetically and I look at the IV as a "special edition" version of the III so it's hard for me to really put one over the other but I have a feeling once the IV is in hand I'm going to freak the **** out and it'll probably easily going to be my favorite HT period as the III is now.

Back