Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

Anyone knows if there is any sort of Con coming up where Hot Toys just might show the prototype??

Maybe nycc? I’m going to I hope we get something good!

The news on this figure has been quiet for some time releasing any Amidala figure from Hot Toys is my most wanted at this point!

It would seem an obvious release with the Anakin’s and the upcoming Obi Wan + baby. Seems a long wait. ��

The news on this figure has been quiet for some time releasing any Amidala figure from Hot Toys is my most wanted at this point!

Same here. Been wondering when HT will finally start showing more of her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought they announced her.

Tokyo Toy Show Friday 30/11. Expect reveals Thursday 29th.

Best not to get your hopes up for this figure. Way too many false alarms up to now. Just assume it won't show and then be pleasantly surprised when it does.

Have there traditionally been new reveals at Tokyo Toy Show?

Last year they announced The Matrix license the week of and had Neo and cobbled together Hugo Weaving at the show. The best show for reveals around Xmas time was Toy Soul in December 2015. BvS lineup in full and Deadpool!

Best not to get your hopes up for this figure. Way too many false alarms up to now. Just assume it won't show and then be pleasantly surprised when it does.

I'm not going to get my hopes up.....but the longer we go without an announcement on this figure the more annoyed I am going to get

Padme Amidala is definitely the figure I want most from the Star Wars universe now. She has never been done well. The Sideshow snow bunny was awful. Let’s hope it’s appearing soon.

I know it won't happen but I want the E1 Queen Amidala version lol.

I'd love a Queen Amidala too. Knowing Hot Toys, it will be some kind of exclusive for the 20th anniversary of the movie.

I'd love a Queen Amidala too. Knowing Hot Toys, it will be some kind of exclusive for the 20th anniversary of the movie.

The more Amidala's the better, I can't have enough Amidala's!:)

Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

Padme Amidala is definitely the figure I want most from the Star Wars universe now. She has never been done well. The Sideshow snow bunny was awful. Let’s hope it’s appearing soon.

Different scale but the SH Figurarts Padme was decent.

I bought 2 for different poses. But I agree, I really want a 1/6 version and she is easily one of my most wanted figures.

Image from a google search.

4f9aa305f6e170aa53c987fb6117fc26.jpg

Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

It would seem an obvious release with the Anakin’s and the upcoming Obi Wan + baby. Seems a long wait.

Will we get a Leia baby in the future?

I don't recall who gave baby Leia to Organa in Ep 3.

The prequel movies have grown on me over the years to the point that I've accepted them now. [emoji23]

Different scale but the SH Figurarts Padme was decent.

I bought 2 for different poses. But I agree, I really want a 1/6 version and she is easily one of my most wanted figures.

Image from a google search.

4f9aa305f6e170aa53c987fb6117fc26.jpg

The figuarts lower body just makes me think of a diaper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back