Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

I'm almost certain the deleted post yesterday said HT Padme.

What time is the livestream?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If they stick to yesterday's schedules, next should be noon PST

If it is Padme, she must be pretty amazing for them to do a special reveal like that.

Theed invasion Padme would own the show.
eb04504c222c39972d9fb10c3e9e6549.jpg

Amazing that it's taken 19 years for a high end figure of the leading lady of the entire prequel trilogy to be produced (and no I don't count Snow Bunny Padme from the TV cartoon.)

If it is the invasion dress it had better light up

The one SSC gal who does the Sideshow Live videos is dressed like ANH Princess Leia and just said that SSC has a special announcement later today that is somehow related to her outfit. It seems kind of weird to dress like Leia if the announcement is Padme related but maybe they're going with the mother/daughter connection.

The one SSC gal who does the Sideshow Live videos is dressed like ANH Princess Leia and just said that SSC has a special announcement later today that is somehow related to her outfit. It seems kind of weird to dress like Leia if the announcement is Padme related but maybe they're going with the mother/daughter connection.
maybe cause its the white outfit Padmé

I feel like it won't be Padme, I don't think they'd make any fuss or hype over it whenever it's finally ready to be revealed. Hope I'm wrong!

I think the guess that Padme wasn't meant for SDCC and Sideshow pushed too many releases is probably likely.

Its not. Its Lando.
It was Sideshow Skiff Guard Lando.
Thanks, just saw the reveal, I should've checked all the threads first lol. I had a feeling it'd be Lando since he was recently announced to return for the next movie. I'd be more excited if it was a HT version, but oh well.

If no Padme at all this year, I gotta say that this SDCC has been a bit disappointing overall lol

Thanks, just saw the reveal, I should've checked all the threads first lol. I had a feeling it'd be Lando since he was recently announced to return for the next movie. I'd be more excited if it was a HT version, but oh well.

If no Padme at all this year, I gotta say that this SDCC has been a bit disappointing overall lol

I agree. Big disappointment so far. Maul and Jango will be top sellers, Bespin Leia and the Clone troopers were a surprise and would sell if they actually release them. Everything else is just not exciting enough for SDCC. The Solo troopers and R2 could have been announced on any random Friday by HT.

SDCC should be used to reveal main characters. Where is Qui-Gon? Mace? Bespin Han? Lando? Bespin Luke 2.0? Greedo? Sidious? Nute? etc..

Think a Padme will come once they let ROTS Anakin sell out and then pair AOTC version of both to push sales.

Padme you said ... :lol

Or it was a trick. To mess with us. They love that internally.
If that Padme listing that was removed was a trick, that's one dirty trick :lol
I agree. Big disappointment so far. Maul and Jango will be top sellers, Bespin Leia and the Clone troopers were a surprise and would sell if they actually release them. Everything else is just not exciting enough for SDCC. The Solo troopers and R2 could have been announced on any random Friday by HT.

SDCC should be used to reveal main characters. Where is Qui-Gon? Mace? Bespin Han? Lando? Bespin Luke 2.0? Greedo? Sidious? Nute? etc..
Yes SDCC should've had more big characters! Man the shock I would've had seeing Darth Maul with Qui-Gon. I guess I'm expecting too much as usual lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back