Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

What does Skiff Lando have to do with a Princess Leia white gown Cosplay, Sideshow?

What does Skiff Lando have to do with a Princess Leia white gown Cosplay, Sideshow?

because-star-wars.jpg

Nothing. The hosts of these Sideshow videos have no idea what they are talking about 99% of the time. Watching the Prime 1 Studio highlight video right now and whoever is speaking is completely clueless when talking about the various figures and their franchise details. They are fake nerds.

Someone spilled a bit of /r/gatekeeping in here all of a sudden.

If the surprise announcement was going to be Padme then the hint would have probably been a Finn in FO disguise outfit.

I agree. Big disappointment so far. Maul and Jango will be top sellers, Bespin Leia and the Clone troopers were a surprise and would sell if they actually release them. Everything else is just not exciting enough for SDCC. The Solo troopers and R2 could have been announced on any random Friday by HT.

SDCC should be used to reveal main characters. Where is Qui-Gon? Mace? Bespin Han? Lando? Bespin Luke 2.0? Greedo? Sidious? Nute? etc..

Im very satisfy with SDCC this year, Darth Maul + Jango + Cody are must have for me...the rest could just slowly catch up later :)

I’m glad maul is really the only one on my hit list. My wallet can recover.

Was really hoping that they would reveal Padme. Hoping that maybe the next show Hot Toys is at they will reveal her.

Been thinking about other outfits of Padme I’d like to see HT make down the line. Assuming they make as many of her as they are Leia’s. But I’d like to see these, among many other possibilities. Especially the first one. They’re sitting on a goldmine of amazing costumes.

60685B55-CE51-44C2-B9AB-E2309A5D4EC0.jpeg
BBB7AA45-406E-4445-9351-DDDA81FBD8A8.jpeg
4EB48B04-7EBF-40C6-BC62-C67E61853EB3.jpeg

The first pic would be a bold choice and one I'd pick up.
I assume they will go the easy route and do the Geonosis outfit with the hood.

The first pic would be a bold choice and one I'd pick up.
I assume they will go the easy route and do the Geonosis outfit with the hood.

Yeah I have no doubt that and maybe the episode 1 Queen version get made. Just hoping they don’t stop there.

Costumewise, I'd prefer Naboo queen outfit, but Portmanwise I'd prefer Tatooine departure outfit.

Ill take Sexy Padme(the first one) and Picnic Flirtation Padme(the third one). I'm not a fan of the second one, who I call "stiff delivery, Lucas asleep at the wheel Padme"
Been thinking about other outfits of Padme I’d like to see HT make down the line. Assuming they make as many of her as they are Leia’s. But I’d like to see these, among many other possibilities. Especially the first one. They’re sitting on a goldmine of amazing costumes.

View attachment 420472
View attachment 420473
View attachment 420474

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

She really was gorgeous in this role. And to think, I started out disliking her in the first two films.

Exactly. I think she’s gonna be a “hot” seller for them. :)

Portman deserves it. All the years without high quality figures done of her and all the great outfits.

HT just posted about their Star Wars display and mentioned Padme in it. She's not in any of the pics...yet.
Screenshot_20180727-124450_Facebook.jpg

Cool. So maybe we'll see her this weekend! Great.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back