Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

Where is that announcement from? I'm confused - so they mean reissues of the old SSC R5 and Jawas or new ones by HT?

There might be some confusion over what's HT and what's Sideshow, as they're joining for the show:

[FONT=&quot]The world-class high-end collectible brand [/FONT]Hot Toys[FONT=&quot] is joining with their official distributor [/FONT]Sideshow[FONT=&quot] and will be exhibiting at San Diego Comic-Con from July 17th-21st! [/FONT]

https://graphicpolicy.com/2019/07/1...-VFBUmPUHYzhWAfXTHzM_F5JLf-TOX9_JKkHC59HSx4F0

Probably just SS flogging their existing stuff. Do they have any other OT stuff left ?

But I'll be plesantly surprised with a HT Jawa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably just SS flogging their existing stuff. Do they have any other OT stuff left ?

But I'll be plesantly surprised with a HT Jawa.

Surely this wouldn't be SSC reissuing their old R5 and Jawas mixed with new HT stuff. If that's true the we are entering "new low" territory.:lol

It would be interesting to see HT delve into ANH though, just given they seem to be doing a pretty deep dive into PT figures currently.

Surely this wouldn't be SSC reissuing their old R5 and Jawas mixed with new HT stuff. If that's true the we are entering "new low" territory.:lol

It would be interesting to see HT delve into ANH though, just given they seem to be doing a pretty deep dive into PT figures currently.

I really hope it is HT. However it does seem a bit suspect that they mention exactly those specific ones that SS has done ??

Anyway we will see tomorrow I guess.

Power Droid. 2 pack will do. Wonder if it's just SS re-releasing the others like they did with the Scout.

That is a concern of mine too. Queen Padme barely needs to move. Now if the Queen version is maybe the third version of her they do, I might then consider it
Yeah I'll buy any version but I'm picky about which is released first since it's taking this long to get even one! lol

There had better be a Padme! I feel like Marvel is going hard on Endgame and Star Wars is an afterthought. I love both but I hope Star Wars isn't underrepresented.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I wonder if SSC does this on purpose just to confuse consumers into buying their substandard figures at HT prices.
Well, well...

Attachments

• 5E325EF6-F1EE-41B0-B01C-7E35B262C369.jpg
    5E325EF6-F1EE-41B0-B01C-7E35B262C369.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 353

Hope that Padme looks better from the front, because it looks like the SH Figuarts figure from the side.

Dammit - the expected choice. Really wanted the Queen.

Wonder if she comes with torn midriff?

Same here. Can't understand why this look is so popular. She wore dozens of more interesting outfits in the prequels.

Slightly better photo. Looking good!
68134d8116b8bc726fca49c2e0fddbbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

We get clearer pictures of Mars than this. The anticipation is torture.

Who is that top right on that pic? Not sure if it's SW or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back