Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

I’d preorder the wor gar before any sequel figures. Is it a dx release?

This how desperately I want the news of a Padme Hot Toys figure being confirmed

Myself: I will give whatever amount of money you ask
Hot Toys: Good!
Myself: Just release a sixth scale Padme figure with accurate likeness. I can't live without her.

Which Padme? I would prefer Kimono Queen from TPM but it will likely be Geonosis Arena Padme, right?

TPM anniversary and recent TPM releases point to Kimono. Hope we see a TPM Obi Wan. But I'd welcome AOTC figures - need that Anakin.

I will be shocked if it's any version other than this:

AhO6Wda.jpg

And I'll be shocked if it is anything but the heavily Chinese-influenced Queen Amidala from TPM.

But China hates Star Wars almost as much as I do...

They specifically hate Sequel and its nonesense political agendas that were focefully injected into the films.

There are still a decent proportion of audiences and fans who still appreciate Lucas's legacy (OT, PT and Clone Wars) in China, or Asia and SEA in general.

They specifically hate Sequel and its nonesense political agendas that were focefully injected into the films.

There are still a decent proportion of audiences and fans who still appreciate Lucas's legacy (OT, PT and Clone Wars) in China, or Asia and SEA in general.

I like the prequels the most. and im being serious. i don't care much for the new movies

I like the prequels the most. and im being serious. i don't care much for the new movies

Dude I've always loved the prequels haha.

I don't know about you guys but I think the one PADME I'm not dying for is the phantom menace queen version. Ill take Naboo assault PADME, geonosis PADME, pregnant Mustafar PADME. I just want a Padme!!! That looks like Portman sans Kabuki makeup.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I don't know about you guys but I think the one PADME I'm not dying for is the phantom menace queen version. Ill take Naboo assault PADME, geonosis PADME, pregnant Mustafar PADME. I just want a Padme!!! That looks like Portman sans Kabuki makeup.
I agree, and in addition to the white makeup it would kinda be like a statue since posing in that outfit would look weird lol, I'd take any of those other versions first.

I agree, and in addition to the white makeup it would kinda be like a statue since posing in that outfit would look weird lol, I'd take any of those other versions first.
That is a concern of mine too. Queen Padme barely needs to move. Now if the Queen version is maybe the third version of her they do, I might then consider it

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

They better make both version and milk it to the max as I want all Padme [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that announcement from? I'm confused - so they mean reissues of the old SSC R5 and Jawas or new ones by HT? If they are new HT versions, its seems like a pretty unexciting and random way to announce it. And what does that mean about the Jedi Starfighter? HT already promised a TIe and we never got it.

And they showed a power droid a few years ago... why would them re-revealing it mean much?:dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back