Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been taking some new pics. I know the background color sucks, i need to do something about that.

1-10.jpg

2-7.jpg

I just bought John Connor. What other figure(s) of the TS line are worth? I feel like I have to find a figure to pair it with Connor.

Get your hands on a T-600 Endoskeleton (prefereably the weathered, rubber-skinned version). They'll look great together!

Hi There,
Did anyone collect the HT Terminator Salvation JOHN CONNOR (not the final battle ver.)?

My friend had one, have not taken out from the Box. Last week, after he had move in into his new home he decided to take it out for display in his BIG display cabinet together with the rest of his collection.

I was there, to our surprise when we open the box the "Leather Jacket" had crack and started to peal off...
picture.php

Is there anyone out there had the same problem?
Is it the climate of different region? Or something else? And is there any prevention or solution?

Last edited:
Ive had mine from when it was released by SSC,no problems at all,,apart from the damn dust.
That being said ,i do keep mine in a glass door display cabinet,away from direct sunlight,room is always under 75F...and most importantly i NEVER feed them after midnight:lol

Had mine open and out to play since day one when I got him... No signs of wear or tears or cracks on the jacket anywhere... Do you have a pic of this jacket that is cracked???

Like other have said, I've had mine displayed since it came out and no issues here. Still a great figure to this day, one of the first few hot toys I ever got, The third if I remember correctly after dutch and the t-700. I have had gijoes that the fake leather has fell apart on before from hasbro though.

Had mine open and out to play since day one when I got him... No signs of wear or tears or cracks on the jacket anywhere... Do you have a pic of this jacket that is cracked???

picture.php

After hearing from others, seem like the crack always start from the badge area, I think you better double check yours...

Last edited:
Back