Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Unbelievable! Best Bale likeness I've ever seen, and one of the most impressive figures I've seen in general. HT is revolutionizing the art of 1/6 scale work.

Yup. ETA in June and the article strongly hints at variations of Marcus.
What made you think there's more than 1 variation? I know it says "endoskeleton" there but I thought that was referroing to the T-600 and T-700 (though if they meant them, I 'd guess they say that). A Marcus endo woudl make sense though.

Can someone find out any more details on Bale's approval and why this is the only figure he likes?
Maybe it was cos he didnt mind the idea of a figure of him in these "normal" looking clothes as opposed to a superhero outfit.

wow after seeing the hi-res pics im glad i pre-ordered this fig...must have fig

Those new pics just make me even happier that I preordered this.

What made you think there's more than 1 variation? I know it says "endoskeleton" there but I thought that was referroing to the T-600 and T-700 (though if they meant them, I 'd guess they say that). A Marcus endo woudl make sense though.

Well for one I read the article and it talks about "normal" Marcus and "BD" Marcus having exposed endo parts. It says that Marcus is the actual ace in the T:S lineup.

Maybe it was cos he didnt mind the idea of a figure of him in these "normal" looking clothes as opposed to a superhero outfit.

Bruce Wayne/Batman figures from Hot Toys and Mattel (Movie Masters) had Bale's likeness.

It's the only John Connor that has a Bale likeness being released (for now).

The Playmates Terminator John Connor figures don't have his likeness (they have masks and goggles), but the prototypes did have Bale's likeness. It can be assumed they were not approved.

Geeeez, this thing has won me over. Looks AMAZING there!!!

Hopefully he film rocks, so I can buy it! :D

Well for one I read the article and it talks about "normal" Marcus and "BD" Marcus having exposed endo parts. It says that Marcus is the actual ace in the T:S lineup.

What article is this? Is it by HT? Darren, could you put up a link please?
Cheers,
Nanda

Ah cool, thanks. I can't read Chinese (I'm not even fluent in Canto). I guess if they mentioned BD Marcus then they would have mentioned a BD Connor too...IF there was going to be one but they didnt mention one so I guess there wont be another variant.

Does the article say anything else interesting?

Last edited:

Ah cool, thanks. I can't read Chinese (I'm not even fluent in Canto). I guess if they mentioned BD Marcus then they would have mentioned a BD Connor too...IF there was going to be one but they didnt mention one so I guess there wont be another variant.

Does the article say anything else interesting?

Not really.....the main points it covers is that the only hard part of this figure is the headsculpt. Hot Toys' experience with military figures made this a pretty simple figure...blah blah blah. They also talk about Weapon X and how they are keeping his/her identity a secret. Also mentioned is the rifle (which is from an older design or promo shot)...no mention whether they were gonna update the gun though.

Last edited:

This figure is just crazy looking... funny thing is in the stuff I've seen from the film so far I thought his outfit was all black :lol

Love the detail and just how great it all looks together, this is yet another must have figure from HT... they are just killing me these days :lol

This figure is just crazy looking... funny thing is in the stuff I've seen from the film so far I thought his outfit was all black :lol

Love the detail and just how great it all looks together, this is yet another must have figure from HT... they are just killing me these days :lol

So did i. It is all black isnt it?

I'm not into Terminator that much--I mean, I like the Terminator movies and all but not really enough to start collecting the figures. But I caved and went ahead and pre-ordered him. I figure I could always cancel him if I find I don't have the funds when this comes out. I just couldn't pass up such a great looking piece!

The jacket is patched together. It is black in the middle with brown sleeves and a sheepskin collar.

I can't believe how nice this figure is! Wow amazing detail :rock I can't wait to have it :D

He does were a different outfit during the film. Something closer to military BDU. At least "Futuristic" looking ones. I'm sure he uses different weapons, too.

Back