Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW13591860430Oj.jpg

I think they are doing diecast of alot of the iron man movies. Woah.

So not just mk3, maybe even mk's 4-7 again. Geez. Probably gonna be awhile for all to be released.

Guess depends on how well mk 3 sells which should be quite well.

I'd only get the MKVII, but only if they got the proportions and features correct this time.

I would buy them all in diecast. I got into hot toys after Mk 7 was long sold out so I've had to hunt and search for older releases and I'm still not 100% caught up. So to be able to buy new retail would be amazing. Plus if they did the Mk vi and vii you could get a real comparison between the diecast and plastic versions of well made figures. The Mk. 3 was so early in the product development that it's not really a fair comparison. I love the figure, if you compare it to any other non hot toy figure it is amazing. But compared to the Mk 7(or any other mks really) from hot toys u really see why it needs an update.

Looks like my Mk42 is going out the door as soon as it comes in. MkIII is THEEEEE Iron Man armor as far as I'm concerned. Glad I sold my MkIV when I did if they're redoing all of the armors.

I can understand anyone who might not like this, but as stated before, HT have come a long way since those early armors. Sure it's milking it, but I think after the release of the die cast armors, this is what the majority wanted.

I think the prices are at par with the recent releases. Even Mark III at $300+ from SSC would be just like IP and Mark 42. At $320, it's still an easy buy considering the aftermarket prices of the old version.

They just had to listen to the dumbass fans and make the armor hotrod red and not maroonish. Great. Just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back