Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch it with the pics! I haven't seen it yet, and have been carefully avoiding any articles or reviews - I closed the window as soon as I saw those!

By the way, speaking of avatars - what's your avatar from, spoongirl?

And also, now that we're seeing many more photos - what's the status of the debate on whether or not the HT Joker sculpt looks like Ledger-as-Joker? I still say it doesn't though it's still an amazing sculpture.

Watch it with the pics! I haven't seen it yet, and have been carefully avoiding any articles or reviews - I closed the window as soon as I saw those!

By the way, speaking of avatars - what's your avatar from, spoongirl?

And also, now that we're seeing many more photos - what's the status of the debate on whether or not the HT Joker sculpt looks like Ledger-as-Joker? I still say it doesn't though it's still an amazing sculpture.

It comes from The Fifth Element, Leeloo is the main chick ;)
As for a Ledger likeness, after seeing the film maybe not quite the perfect likeness, but I think HT captured the character well enough.
Also, this has been said many times before that Heath doesn't even look like himself as the joker.
I am probably going to get killed for saying this, but I kind of think the HT Joker looks a tad bit like Mickey Rourke :monkey3

It comes from The Fifth Element, Leeloo is the main chick ;)
As for a Ledger likeness, after seeing the film maybe not quite the perfect likeness, but I think HT captured the character well enough.
Also, this has been said many times before that Heath doesn't even look like himself as the joker.
I am probably going to get killed for saying this, but I kind of think the HT Joker looks a tad bit like Mickey Rourke :monkey3

Mickey Rourke....Burn him at the stake :emperor:emperor:emperor

Ha but you are right he looks nothing like Heath in the movie. If I had gone into the movie completely fresh not knowing who was in it I would not have been able to spot Heath.

Thanks to original poster on Toy-World Boards https://toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3867&extra=page%3D1&page=16

Kinda fuzzy with the translation...but I believe the artwork in the background is the box art ...or it could be a paper bag they gave to customers. I'm thinking it is the packaging for the figure.

IMG_0109-1.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg
Damn this is already starting to ship!!!!!
I still need time to save!!
He looks so Bad ass, I just can't miss him!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
good luck with that. ill sell you mine for $275. i love these kinds of comments.

I love idiots like you who assume im as amateurish as you are at this game. Ive already got a couple secured since Ive posted. For less than retail might i add. suck it! :lol :lol :lol

dc72_1.JPG

I don't know if it is the lighting or the distance in this pic but they make-up around the eyes looks way darker. Which is a good thing.

dc72_1.JPG

I don't know if it is the lighting or the distance in this pic but they make-up around the eyes looks way darker. Which is a good thing.

It's probably the lighting, since the open boxed jokers we've seen so far tend to have the airbrushed look panda eyes.

Very happy with the film, and the figure. The shot of him sitting in the chair a few pages back was amazing.

Very happy with the film, and the figure. The shot of him sitting in the chair a few pages back was amazing.
Yep the seller I pre-ordered from has those chairs, and I was thinking before I saw those pics I wanted it for my joker. Now I am seriously considering buying that chair:monkey5

IMG_0119.jpg

Man is that a great looking figure... I ordered mine from the guy here selling a bunch on eBay. Although later one of the orders got canceled by eBay, I hope he's still getting in orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back