Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any clear shots of the gun he's using at the end of the trailers where the Bat is on the Batpod driving towards him? Trying to ID it so I can track one down for the HT fig. Already got a RPG and a sawed-off ordered but can't find any good shots of that gun. :(

Edit-this one:
9ecd_1.JPG

Does anyone have any clear shots of the gun he's using at the end of the trailers where the Bat is on the Batpod driving towards him? Trying to ID it so I can track one down for the HT fig. Already got a RPG and a sawed-off ordered but can't find any good shots of that gun. :(

Edit-this one:
9ecd_1.JPG

Its already been ID. We all placed orders for a set that had it in it, but it isn't looking like the site is active anymore, so we are SOL.

Its in the 21st Century Toys Ultimate Soldier Vietnam US Navy Seals Weapon Set. Good luck finding it. Its impossible to find according to my searching.

Last edited:
I had a friend who owns a gun shop and is a real buff ID for me and apparently the gun isn't even real.

One thing though I realized was the HT figure doesn't have his head hunched like Heath does for his Joker portrayal. :(

Last edited:
It's possible that the filmmakers modified that gun, so it technically isn't a real gun. But I think for our purposes, the gun our fellow Freaks found is close enough.

The new items will be the Tumbler,the Batpod and TDK Batman.Two-Face will be announced as well as The Scarecrow in July probably.

Nope. Prediction stands with a lot of other on this board that the next three announcements will not include 1/6 figures. It'll be the 1/6 Tumbler, and the Joker and Batman Cosbabies.

SON OF A ^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!

The Joker is by far my favorite Batman character, and it wasn't until today that I realized I could pre-order now and pay later, with Toys2. An hour ago, they had four in stock. When I'm about to order, they're SOLD OUT!!
Is there any chance another pre-order will go out?

So, I just realized Mr. J comes with some sweet parts for a Gambit custom.

Most of the over-seas dealers are pretty confident they'll be in stock late June/early July.

Cool. I sent them an email sometime this weekend, but haven't heard back from that either (I just replyed to the confirmation email since I couldn't find one on their site). :gun

UPDATE on Joker Weapons.

Robert from Toys n Swords just called me. They have been in business for 10 years and are very much alive. They said they ran out of these Navy SEal Weapons Sets before we placed our orders and will be backordering new sets from 21 Century. We should know by the end of next week if 21st Century will honor the backorders. Funny thing is they only had a few sets in stock and they were laying around for two years, then all of a sudden 19 sets were ordered between May 19-21. Gee, I wonder how that happened.:lol

Robert also said their computer server was bought out so a lot of their site info had to be updated and said we should be receiving follow up emails re: our orders.

Fingers crossed the back orders get filled. We should know by the end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back