Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey hey!

...???????????????????:confused:

yea seriously...two face, could you explain whatever you meant to say...it made no sense what so ever.:confused:

Batman is a pretty cool guy, hes excellent in fighting crime, and mostly isint afraid of anything.

:)

Same here....but there are still people complaining about his giraffe neck and the original costume would be another sure seller. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if a DX original costume gets released.

I would only buy a DX Batman Begins figure if...

A) It's packed with the new DX TDK Suit figure, which is terribly unlikely.

B) It includes Bruce Wayne in ninja gear, which is terribly unlikely.

C) It screams "Swear to me!" when I touch it, which is terribly unlikely.

D) It comes with a 1/6 white van to attach Batman to via the pneumatic wrangler, which would be fairly unlikely.

E) It comes with a second, hallucination/demon Batman sculpt, which would be awesome, but still unlikely.

D) It comes with a 1/6 white van to attach Batman to via the pneumatic wrangler, which would be fairly unlikely.

E) It comes with a second, hallucination/demon Batman sculpt, which would be awesome, but still unlikely.

Choice E actually sounds doable :D Not a bad idea either.

LMAO!! "Swear to me!* would be immense. hot toys shud put sounds into the stands or something...imagine having Heath's laugh erupt from a Joker figure! :monkey5

hoctdk1228081copy.jpg

Hmm - you're pointing at the bottom of the neck around the collar bone - I don't think that's where it was cut because it still spouts outwards there, and the adam's apple part of the neck is still the same distance relative to the end. I think the cut the head off and shortened the *top* of the neck, and made it like the Takara Bats. Tony at mediworld was supposed to post a tutorial, but he never did!

Whoa! I thought since there was no response it didn't matter. Let alone that was just over 2 weeks ago that was posted. ¬_¬

Even still, its ragged there. They aren't ragged there. I guess we'll never know and speculate forever until he proves us wrong. ;)

Whoa! I thought since there was no response it didn't matter. Let alone that was just over 2 weeks ago that was posted. ¬_¬

Even still, its ragged there. They aren't ragged there. I guess we'll never know and speculate forever until he proves us wrong. ;)

I just haven't been checking up - it's super important to me, either way that it's cut I'm dying to get rid of the giraffe neck! I'll have to bug Tony again, hopefully I'll update you guys when/if it happens!

Even with that ragged edge, currently... a bit of fine wet an dry paper with water would give a perfect machine smoothed edge.

As that ragged edge looks like the effect you get from scissors or a craft knife.

Anyone know where to get the wrist joints for this figure? One just broke on me. Those things are ridiculously difficult to remove.

Anyone know where to get the wrist joints for this figure? One just broke on me. Those things are ridiculously difficult to remove.

Always use hot water or a blow dryer to remove these...doesn't even have to be terribly hot either.

Send Hot Toys a copy of your receipt with a picture of the broken peg...they are sometimes notoriously slow but they should respond in kind and send you a replacement. The contact info is on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back